Part 12: Spare Her Life

WARNING: Continuation of Violence only at beginning of chapter/Some Gore

.

AUTHORS NOTE: (I didn't have anymore pictures of CGI Goemon, anyways here's pt 2)

~

~

~

~

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''"""""""""

You slashed your sword at the chest of the Black Dragon in the air slicing off its charcoal scales, the brightening light of the beating red and orange heart in it's chest pounded.  The Dragon screeched and ripped its claws at its own chest hitting you with it's giant claws. 

   You scream and turn and slash your sword at the giant long claws behind you.  Cutting the dragon's tough lizard-like palms causing them to bleed.  Landing in the snow on your feet being light footed, the beast charged and breathed fire at you, Hiding down in the snow the fire melted the snow turning it into water. 

   Rolling you get up and run and leap up in the air again and was about to puncture the dragon's chest.  But then the Black Hiryū caught you in it's claws and you struggled holding Zantesuken.  You slice around your self quickly and was able to get out of the Beasts' grip cutting it's claws once again.

  Ducking under it, you run and turn and finally stab the great winged beast in it's heart, twisting it and yelling.  The Dragon's head raised up in the air and blew fire one last time before it screeched in great pain, the Beast  clawed at you for a one last revenge.  You get hit by the black claws scratching the side of your face and falling.

  Falling into the snow you scream as you hit the ground and your head hits a rock. 

Goemon gasped with terror: Y/N!

The Great Massive Beast fell to its side knocking over some blazing fire trees as smoke rose up into the dark ashen sky.  The glow of the Dragon's heart flickered and faded away into black.  It's nostrils steamed, and it's eyes stopped glowing red.  The Great Beast had been killed.

Goemon runs over to your side and sees the side of your head bleeding out, you were immovable, you were not responding, and you were near death.

Goemon: No~No NO! Y/N!  Please~!

The Samurai turned you over in the snow, your eyes closed and your skull cracked in bleeding red crimson blood on his hands.  Goemon's black eyes were small with complete horror.  He was speechless, he couldn't keep a tranquil mindset. 

     The fire or red and orange raged, around him as smoke continued to darken the skies.  Goemon lowered his head and held your body close to him, his eyes closed tightly, he was shaking, and then hot tears flowed down his cheeks.  His black hair rested against your forehead as he cried holding you in his arms.

Goemon wept: P-Please Ancestors! Please I would rather die in her place, do not take her life! She's killed the Beast! She's accomplished your tasks of the Zantesuken! GO SENZO-SAMA ONE GAISHIMASU! *he lifted his head up and cried: ANCESTORS PLEASE!*

The wind picked up and the fire in the forests suddenly blew out, a big gust of wind blew through the air.

   Goemon lifted his head up from hugging you feeling the wind and the snow being whipped away. 

   A blue light glinted in front of Goemon, then it turned into a shimmering lights of many little cerulean glowing blue pedals that formed and swirled around in the air.  

   Still holding you in his arms, his dark puffy eyes widen as tears fell down his cheeks, a soft blue light illumated upon Goemon's ashen/scarred face to see the vision of his past Sensei, floating with the glow of the pedals around him...

Sensei:  Goemon~ why should you care for this one that dies in your arms?

Goemon's lip quivered: Sh-She's fought and killed the Beast!

Sensei: She's only died in the process, she did not make it to mastering Zantesuken.

Goemon eyes shut tightly lowering his head: No--sh-she doesn't deserve this, she doesn't deserve to die, I would rather die in her place!

Sensei: What makes you say such a thing?

Goemon: My emotions overcame me, I can't let this go.  I can't let her go Sensei.  I put all my hard work into training her for so long, she's accumulated much skill and...and...

Sensei: You mentioned your emotions, you love her don't you Ishikawa?

Goemon hissed and cried: YES! Alright! I confess, I can't simply have her die like this! Please Sensei I beg of you with all of our past ancestors, spare her life!  I have seen through her mind and through her eyes, how much this woman has really taught and shown me.  She's faithful and wise, I tried to let go of my emotions but I couldn't because of her gifts and her beauty.  I love her Sensei...I...I wanted to be her husband!

The Sensei grew silent and turns with his back to Goemon, the blue glowing pedals followed with him, he had his arms behind his back and his eyes closed.

Sensei:  You must give up something for her life then, it is only fair to your ancestors Ishikawa Goemon the Thirteenth.

Goemon: What is it? Please I will do anything!

The Sensei turned his head back to the Samurai.

Sensei: Your sword...

  The Sensei pointed towards the dead blackened dragon with the Zantesuken in it's chest.  The blade dripped of red and orange blood upon it.

Sensei: You must give it to me.  You are no longer following the path of Zantesuken if I help you revive her.  Only it is up to YOU to save her when she is close to the Grim Reaper that walks above her and the Black Fire Dragon.  It is a prophecy for centuries mastering and obtaining the iron cutter sword.  Either you give up your sword for her life, or you have her blood on your hands trying to revive her, that will either result in her forever eternal death.  It is highly unlikely she'll survive with her critical state...

The Sensei waited as Goemon looked down at you still unconscious and unresponsive, he felt your neck but there was no pulse.  Your head still bled out onto his Kimono and hakama pants.

 He lifted his head up as another tear went down his cheek.

Goemon: I will give up my Zantesuken, for her life...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene