chapter 1

Summary: Tsuna who currently enjoys his stress-free life only one day everything change when a familiar purple bazooka drop on him, only to find him travel to different timeline.

p/s: this is from a request that Evyllia to make a story. Thank you for readings. First generation included.

Disclaimer: KHR don't belong to me and also the cover photo, I don't own it, except for this story plot.

Reborn currently settled the paperwork that Tsuna left. You are probably asking why Reborn is the one that signs the paperwork that originally was Tsuna's. Of course, if he giving a chance right now, he wants to burn the papers to ashes but remembering that this is an important document he decided to hold up for a little longer.

"Reborn-chi," said a childish voice, tugging his slack. Reborn sighs once again, before diverts his head to the source of the voice only to see big brown eyes looking at him in awe.

"What do you want, Tsuna?" asks Reborn, looking at the 25-years-old man and now who had just turn to 5 years old boy a month ago. Tsuna only smiles at him. You probably wonder why Tsuna now in this little kid form. I will explain it to you.

One month ago, Verde along with Gianini invented a new experiment. A candy that can turn you to your childish form for 10 minutes and the purpose is still unknown. Tsuna, still being a dame even ten years has passed by, tricked by Verde being a willingful guinea pig. Reborn, knowing the purpose was a few minutes late in stopping Tsuna from consuming the candy. And then poof! Tsuna turns into a five years old boy but after ten minutes he didn't turn back to his original form and at that moment Reborn knows that the experiment was a default. Of course, being Reborn, he punished those two severely for causing trouble to him because after Tsuna turns into his younger self, he becomes attached to Reborn.

"Play with me," said Tsuna innocently, looking up at Reborn. Reborn, feeling frustrated with Tsuna request, grunts in annoyance.

"Can't you see I have a lot of work to do?" asks Reborn in annoyance, the stress making him to act this way. 'All this happens because of you too, dame-Tsuna'

 "But, I'm boring," said Tsuna, lightly kicking the carpet.

"Tsuna, stop being a spoilt brat," Reborn unconsciously lash his anger to the innocent boy. Tsuna backs away, looking at Reborn in shock, probably because of Reborn's harsh tone. Tsuna and Reborn looks at each other eyes. Tsuna's eyes brims with tears, seeing Reborn's angry black eyes. Before the tears fall on his cheek, suddenly he is grabs by Lambo, who has just returned home from school.

"Tsuna, let's play with me," said Lambo. He's already matured, actually. Not being a spoil child like he used to be ten years ago. Tsuna, agreed following Lambo to go outside of the room.

Reborn slowly sit on the chair, losing interest on signing the paperwork. He cursed himself, for losing his patience on the young boy. Finally able to cool down his head, he takes step to the common room only to hear loud squeal and laughter inside. Then he opens the door only to see, Lambo playing tag with Tsuna. But another thing that Reborn recognizes is the purple bazooka that the teen currently holding.

"You're not gonna get me, Lambo," said Tsuna in laughter, continue to run from Lambo.

"I'm gonna get you," said Lambo, chasing Tsuna. As he nears the boy, he will intentionally slow down to increase the distance between them. But, didn't know where his mistake is, Lambo trips and he lost grips of the bazooka and currently, the bazooka is flying toward Tsuna's direction.

"Tsuna!!" yells Reborn in alert. But before any of them could react, Tsuna is engulfed by the bazooka and loud explosion was heard inside the common room. As the pink smokes disappears, Tsuna is nowhere on sight. Reborn, quickly grabs Lambo's collar.

"Did you allow anyone to improve the bazooka?" said Reborn sternly. Lambo, trembles under the man's voice only said that Gianini has borrowed the bazooka for a while before returning it back to Lambo few days ago.

Reborn clicked his tongue in annoyance, letting go of Lambo's collar. Guess, he has to deal with that stupid engineer once again.  Whatever time Tsuna has been sent off, he hope that the boy is in the safe hand.

/

400 years ago...

Giotto is currently humming as he organizing his paperwork. Nothing could be better after you finish your unending paperwork. He was thinking of having some nap time after getting a taste of his favourite strawberry shortcake. He is emitting a happy aura, thinking of the delicious strawberry shortcake.

But, suddenly the door of his office opens harshly, the tremor causing the nearly-done organized paperwork to flutter on the ground. Giotto sees that his hard work becoming a futile attempt in just a second, the dream of him happily eating his shortcake breaking into million pieces of glasses. Somehow, his happy aura starts to darken a little by little.

Suddenly his shoulder was grabs by his right-hand man, G. The pink-haired tighten his hold on his shoulder, before shaking Giotto back and forth.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, GIOTTO? I THOUGHT WE'RE BEST FRIENDS," yells G while shaking Giotto.

"Maa maa, calm down, G. I guess Giotto has a good explanation to this," said Asari with his smile before looking at Giotto, finally been released from G maniac shaking.

"You have an illegimate child. You're under arrest," threatens Alaude, taking out his handcuffs.

"What? Illegimate child?" ask Giotto, confusedly.

"Nufufu, I didn't know you're such a bold man by creating crimes that rule lover obviously hate," said Daemon, glancing at Alaude seeing the platinum blond hair man glaring at him.

"Wait, wait. What're you all talking about? I don't have any idea about me having a child," said Giotto even more confused with his guardians' reaction.

"This is what we're talking about, Giotto," said Knuckle as he enters the office room. He is currently carrying a child not older than 5 years old.

Suddenly, the boy turns his head and meets with Giotto's golden eyes. Both of them are staring at each other without saying another word. It is breathtaking for Giotto, looking at the child who is exactly a replica of him, except for the hair and eyes. The boy continues to scan the office, before once again looking back at Knuckle.

"Who are you?" asks Giotto unconsciously, still staring at the boy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

WOW! TSUNA IS TRANSPORTED TO THE TIME WHERE GIOTTO AND HIS GUARDIANS STILL ALIVE. WILL REBORN BE ABLE TO BRING TSUNA BACK TO THEIR WORLD? WAIT FOR THE FUTURE UPDATE~

P/S: NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ON TSUNA FIRST MEET WITH THE PRIMO GUARDIANS AS SOON AS HE ARRIVES AT THE TIMELINE...