CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6

KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

/

"Ah, so boring," shouted Giotto slump his body to the sofa. Tsuna, who currently sucked on the lollipop that Lampo given him earlier, diverted his eyes to look at Giotto. He slowly walked to Giotto, before climbing the sofa and sit on Giotto's lap.

Giotto feeling the adding weight on his lap looked down, only to be attacked with Tsuna's big innocent eyes. Slowly Tsuna took out his lollipop from his mouth, offering it to Giotto.

"Want some, Gio-nii?" asked Tsuna. Giotto quickly declined. Suddenly, they were startled with the faint explosion from the outside. Interested, Tsuna quickly ran to the big window, tripped for a few times. After so many attempt and persuasion, mainly from Giotto, Tsuna finally agreed to call him Gio-nii, than calling him Grandpa. He even has nightmare when Tsuna called him Grandpa for one week long.

"Waah, it is beautiful. What is it?" said Tsuna excitedly. His eyes twinkled with light, when he saw many booths along the town's street. It filled with colour, from the booth to the mascot.

"Gio-nii, come, come. Tell me what is that?" asked Tsuna while pointing at the festival. Giotto slowly went to his side before looking outside with no interest.

"Owh, it is only this town yearly festival. It is called Color Festival," said Giotto.

"Color Festival," said Tsuna in awe. "It sound like fun, why don't we all go there?" asked Tsuna. Giotto kept silent for a while.

"Going there means that I will get crushed to death with those obsess fangirl, pulling my hair, ripping my clothes, and almost raped me," exclaimed Giotto in one breathes. Thinking of the going to the festival is more bad than good, he looked at Tsuna, "I'm sorry, Tsuna. But the answer is no," said Giotto, slowly walked to his bed. Before he even reached the bed, Tsuna threw himself to Giotto's leg, successfully causing Giotto losing his balance, fall to the floor in prone position.

"Giotto, what're you doing?" said G, entering Giotto's room. Seeing Giotto not response to his question, he rolled Giotto's body to get better view. There, he gets his answers. Giotto fainted once again. He wondered how Giotto could become a boss if he is this pathetic. Guess, Giotto just need more severe training.

Tsuna, walked up next to G, looking at Giotto's rolled up eyes and reddish face because of the impact.

"Is he dead?" asked Tsuna, worriedly.

"Nope, he's not," said G, ignoring Giotto. "Well, if he didn't wake up in one more minute, I guess I just called the grave-digger to prepare grave for him," just as soon as G said that, Giotto quickly regains his consciousness.

"Look, G. I'm completely fine. You don't have to call those diggers," said Giotto while jumping lightly, to prove he is fine.

"Good, now finished your work or I'm gonna be the digger myself," threaten G. Giotto gasped in horror looking at the tall pile of paper he has to settle.

"But, Tsuna wants to go to Color Festival. Right, Tsuna?" said Giotto. He will do anything to avoid facing those miserable unending paper. Tsuna nodded in delight. G looked down at Tsuna and instantly K.O. when Tsuna attacked him with his secret attack.

'Damn, how can he be so cute,' yelled G in his heart, while punched the wall.

"G?"

"Fine. I tell everyone to come along," said G, quickly get out from the room. He tried his hard to hold blood from spurting from his nose.

/

Giotto and the rest walked along the street. Tsuna, walked hand-in-hand with Giotto, looked happily. Suddenly, something caught his attention that causes him to let go of Giotto's hand.