chapter 3

Get back in time chapter 3

Khr don't belong to me...

"Kyaa, so cute," squeals could be hear coming from the kitchen. Giotto and his guardians stop their searching when hearing the squeals. They were too late. They already found the boy. They are the maid of Vongola Mansion.

That's it. They can't do anything anymore if the maids already found the innocent boy.  Suddenly, Giotto turns back to head to his office. Before he could go far away, someone grabs his collar from the back.

"Where are you going, Giotto?" ask G, glaring at Giotto.

"Office?" said Giotto, arching one of his eyebrows. G grabs Giotto's collar tightly, almost suffocating him.

"We're going to save your son," G threatening Giotto, glaring hardly at him. Giotto knows that G is beyond furious, nodding his head quickly.

"We're all know that once the maids finds something that is cute, they will not letting go of it until they satisfied and in this case, because Tsunayoshi is a cute boy, is gonna take a long time for them to release him.  Alright, here is the strategy. Alaude, you get the boy. Daemon, back Alaude up. Asari  gets Lampo and I will get the horse carriage ready. Giotto and Knuckle, you distract the maid," said G. Alaude and Daemon sigh, and Giotto and Knuckle pale hearing G's plan.

"Now, let's get moving," said G before they all disperse doing their respective job.

==

Tsuna is hiding himself inside the cabinet. He is so scared. The eyes of the maids are similar to the eyes of the wolf. Why does the maid from his world and this world have the same reaction? Often at time like this, always Reborn and his guardians help him.

"Come out, boy. We're not gonna hurt you," lures the maid to get him out. Tsuna knows the dangers inside, clutch his head and slowly his tears drips from his eyes.

"Reborn-chi," said Tsuna in distress.

Suddenly, the door of the cabinet opens and Tsuna only curls himself more, afraid that the maid gonna take him. But, hearing the unemotionally voice, he turns his head.

"Come here, boy. Quick," said Alaude, extending his hand. Tsuna only looks at Alaude, before taking his hand. Alaude protectively cradle the boy before dash outside the kitchen. Daemon follows behind him, guarding their escape.

==

"I'm so hungry, Giotto," said Knuckle to Giotto as they enters the kitchen to act as a bait for Alaude and Daemon to save the boy. Suddenly, they are surrounded by the maid, bombarded them with the question. Giotto sweatdrops, and raises both of his hands midway, to calm the maid down with their unending question.

But, one of the maids at the back suddenly turns her head and looks at Alaude protectively cradle the boy before dashing outside.

"Everyone, Alaude-sama taking the boy away," yells the maid, alerting her friends. The maids glare at Giotto and Knuckle for fooling them.  Knuckle knows that this is the cue to run away, grabbing Giotto hand, before sprinting out quickly, dragging Giotto out with him.

"What're you doing, Knuckle?" yells Giotto, feeling himself flying midair because the force of Knuckle's running.

"Saving our lives," said Knuckle back, continue to run. Giotto looks at the kitchen direction and sees the maid chasing them, with angry eyes.

Now, Giotto hopes that they could escape the angry maids. He could drew a relieve breath when they safely enters the carriage and the carriage starts to move away from the mansion.

Tsuna too scared with the situation, clutching Alaude's coat tightly like his life depends on it. Alaude see the boy's tremble form, soothing the boy's brown hair to calm him down. Ah, Tsuna already capture the cold guardian's heart.

After 30 minutes of the rides they arrive at the Vongola's secret second house. The house is a 2-storey bungalow with white and gray paint to make it looks exclusive (i don't know =_=). Slightly smaller than the mansion, with a beautiful garden outside. But at the same time, similar to the mansion on its location, far from the town, surrounding with tree and bushes.

"Now, we're away from the scary maids. Would you mind telling us more about yourself?" asks Asari gently when they finally enter the house and the boy already calms from his fear.

Tsuna raises his head and looks at every single one of them. Ah, now he knows where he has seen them before especially Giotto.

"I know you," said Tsuna, pointing his finger at Giotto's direction. Giotto shudders when he senses his guardians' glare, directing to his back.

FLASHBACK

5-years-old Tsuna currently walk hand in hand with 25 years old Yamamoto. They are heading to the garden to have a picnic with everyone. They walk along the halls that have the portrait of previous Vongola Bosses.

Suddenly, Yamamoto feels Tsuna stops his steps. Yamamoto looks back and sees Tsuna stares intently at Vongola Primo and his guardians' portrait. Yamamoto squatting beside Tsuna before pats his head.

"What's wrong, Tsuna?"

"That man, he looks kind. Who is he, Take-nii?," said Tsuna, pointing his finger at Giotto smiling picture. Yamamoto looks at the portrait before laughing lightly.

"He is the one who creates this Vongola Family. He creates this family to protect people. Those around him are his precious friend, the ones who always support him. Mysteriously, you inherit his looks more than your father and mother, Tsuna," said Yamamoto, explaining for the young boy to understand.

"Eh, why does he look like me?" ask Tsuna, even more confused. Yamamoto laughed before cradle the boy and walks away. Gokudera gonna get mad at him because he is late in bringing Tsuna.

"Because he is your grandpa, Tsuna," said Yamamoto. Tsuna rests his head on Yamamoto's shoulder still looking at the portrait. He hopes he gets to meet that kind smiling man.

FLASHBACK END

Tsuna finally remembers his conversation with Yamamoto, looking at Giotto with shining eyes. He starts to run at Giotto's direction before jumps to Giotto's arm, smiling his full smile. His expression is no longer a shy one or a scared one but a happy one.

"Grandpa!!" said Tsuna, hugging Giotto. Giotto unconsciously returns the hugs. He and his guardians are beyond shock. GRANDPA?!!

Being a father is a good enough but a grandpa, which is just unbelievable. Luckily, Tsuna is cheerfully laughing at that time. If he is not, they could hear the sound of water dripping because of the silence.

/

Meanwhile for Reborn...

"You better get this right. If not, your head will be the decoration of the wall with the other animal head," threatened Reborn at Gianini, causing the poor fat man to faint in fear.

Reborn tched in annoyance before heads out of the lab and enter the firing squad training room. He starts to fire at the hanging dummy. He is anxious and angry, not knowing how Tsuna's condition is in the wherever world he was sent.

To be continued...

Tell me what you think, ok?

p/s: actually i don't know where this story heading but i will find my way back...hahahaha