CHAPTER 5

Chapter 5

KHR don't belong to me...i just own the plot of get back in time...thank you for your feedback...you just lights up my day...

p/s: i'm sorry for my bad grammar...would you mind help me correcting it.

 "Are you sure he is missing? He's not playing with you, right?" ask Giotto, looking around the bushes to look for the missing boy. It almost an hour they had been looking for the boy around the house and now they searching on the garden.

"Of course he is missing, Giotto. You think we're an idiot by asking us that question?" glared Daemon at Giotto, probably anger because they don't find the boy yet. That causes Giotto to feel chill running along his spine.

"Kid! Where are you?!!!" yells Knuckle loudly that cause the wild bird to fly away, unable to stand with Knuckle loud voice, disturbing their sleep.

"What's with the loud yelling, Knuckle? You're disturbing my beautiful sleep," said Lampo with his usual lazy tone. He steps outside while scratching his itchy scalp. Then, because he is a lazy bum, he lies on the grass at the garden. The other guardians ignore him, continuing with their activity searching the boy.

Suddenly, Lampo could hear someone running. He turns his head to look at the source of footsteps but he widens his eyes seeing that the running boy currently heading his way. Before he could do anything to avoid that boy, that boy is the first to jump on his stomach using its momentum to pounce on Alaude's back, which isn't far away from Lampo. The impact cause Lampo to cough while holding his stomach in pain.

"Found you, Alaude nii-chan," giggles Tsuna, placing his hands on Alaude's shoulder that cause Alaude to piggyback him. The others who hear the giggles quickly rush to Alaude's side. Giotto quickly takes Tsuna and cradles him in his arms. Well, what can he say? This boy is too cute for him to resist. He didn't care if he will be called as Grandpa once again.

"I thought you all tell me that he is missing," demand Giotto looking at Asari, Knuckle, Alaude and Daemon.

"Of course he was missing. He said he wants to play a game and he points out Alaude to count to ten. We turn to look at Alaude who strangely agree with the boy. But when we turn around, he's not there with us. So we thought he is missing," explains Knuckle to Giotto. G currently twitches in anger and Giotto facepalm himself. How idiot can his guardians get?

G stomped in anger before knock down Knuckle head with all his might. At the same time, Giotto already covered Tsuna's eyes from seeing the violence between G and Knuckle. He will do anything to protect Tsuna's innocent eyes. Later, Asari joins him by covering Tsuna's ear to prevent him from hearing G's cursing to Knuckle and Knuckle's loud voice.

"How freaking idiot can you get, boxing-maniac?" yells G.

"Hey, what does that suppose to mean, pink-head?" retort Knuckle back, not backing down.

"How can you don't know that the boy is playing hide and seek and you cause us a long hour searching for that boy?  And it is not pink, my hair is red," shouts G back.

"Owh, is it red? because in my vision, it is obviously pink. I didn't know you're color-blinded person," shouts Knuckle back, not backing down.

The bickering continues on and on until Giotto and his other guardians to grew tired of waiting. Finally, they decided their own path. Daemon, takes his part in dragging Lambo literally to the infirmary. Alaude, looking at his watch, it is almost his afternoon nap. So, he steps into the house and walks to his bedroom. Meanwhile Giotto and Asari start to walk to the kitchen. After they arrived at the kitchen, Asari walks to the outside trying to calm the two guardians down. But, every human has their own patience and that day Asari's patience wire snaps. He grabs both of G and Knuckle's head before bumping their forehead together to cause them to grunt in pain.

"You should stay quiet for a while. We didn't want Alaude to cause damage for not having his afternoon nap. Slow down your voices and hold on your cursing, we didn't want to taint young innocent Tsuna-chan, aren't we?" said Asari, before leaving those two guardians to go to his practice hall.

Meanwhile for Giotto, he finally able to withdrew his hand from Tsuna's ear when he no longer hears the bickering between his guardians. Tsuna turns his head and looks up to him. He smiled at Tsuna. Who knows he gonna have a cute grandson like this?

"Now Tsuna, you must be hungry. Come eat with Grandpa, okay?" ask Giotto with a smile. Tsuna smiled back before walk with Giotto to pick up their lunch.

/

 THE FUTURE...

Lambo currently escapes from the six furious guardians. He couldn't imagine what those guardians gonna do to him once they found him. Just, when he about to enters the mini library, he bumped into Reborn. Reborn looks at his exhausted state, up and down.

"You couldn't hide from them forever," said Reborn. Lambo just scoffed in annoyance.

"Whatever. I'll do anything to survive from their wrath. Don't tell them where I am when you see them," said Lambo, enters the mini library. Reborn just walk down the path when he bumps with the other 6 guardians.

"Reborn-san, have you seen Lambo?" ask Gokudera, trying to be polite.

"Of course I am. Well, if you looking for him, he currently hiding from all of you in the library," said Reborn. Just after that, the guardians rush to the library. Not long after that, Reborn could hear the loud shriek coming from the library.

"RRREEEBBBOOORRRNNN," all the maids and butler, scattered around the mansion, could hear Lambo's loud voice.

"Serve you right. Because of your mistake, my Tsunayoshi is transported to the past," said Reborn while smirking, walking away from the library and he could hear loud crash coming from the library.

 TO BE CONTINUE...

A/N: I GUESS NEXT UPDATE WILL BE ON TSUNA OUTING WITH THE FIRST GENERATION...ANYTHING YOU WANT FOR HIS OUTING WITH THE FIRST GENERATION... i remind you this is not a yaoi story...if you expecting it, sorry i couldn't give you one