CHAPTER 2

Get back in time chapter 2

KHR DON'T BELONG ME...

/

Flashback

"Why are you ALL following me?" yells G in anger, seeing all the guardians following him to the town.

"Yare, yare, we couldn't let you have fun by yourself," said Lampo, glancing at the young girl looks at them and then giggles softly. 'Ah, this is so much pain for someone as great as me,' said Lampo, self-praising himself.

"What fun? You all coming here because you want to escape your paperwork, right?" ask G frowning at them. By hearing Asari's nervous laugh and Knuckle's silence, he knows he is right.

"I knew it!!" yells G in frustration. "Do you know how much trouble you cause to Giotto and importantly ME when I'm FORCED to hear to his nagging about your unsettled paperwork?" said G in anger.

"What about you, then? You walking out here while your work still unfinished," retorts Lampo back.

"Shut up, herbivore. You're so noisy," said Alaude before G can argue back with Lampo. They tour around the town, asking the citizen if they have any problems lately. But after almost an hour tour, they decide to go head home when suddenly they hear a loud thud.

They turn around only to see Lampo pass out on the road with a swollen forehead. His eyes changes into spiral form. Not far from him, they see a boy with a brown hair, landing on his face.

Knuckle and Asari approach the unconscious boy and turns him around only to gasp in shock seeing the familiar face. G, hearing the gasp approaches them and he has the same reaction as the two men.

"Giotto has a son?" ask Asari, looks at G in question. G only shakes his head in denial, speechless.

"It is better if we take him to the mansion. Then, we'll ask Giotto if he knows about this boy," said Knuckle, scoop up the boy's tiny body. G and Asari both take Lampo with them.  Daemon and Alaude only walks ahead.

As soon as the two patients safely placed at the infirmary, G and the other except for Knuckle rushing to Giotto's office to get his explanation.

But not after they leave, the boy regains his consciousness. He slowly sits up before touching his swollen forehead. He looks around the strange place. He didn't remember he ever comes to infirmary when he has so much fun playing with Lambo.

"Ah, you're awake," said Knuckle as he returns with ointment on his hand. He applies the ointment to Lampo's red forehead before switch to the boy. The boy only stares at him, clueless.

"Can you tell me your name?" ask Knuckle but the boy didn't answer but only looks at his feet.

"Come on, let's me take you to someone," said Knuckle, picking up the boy. As he nears his boss office, he hears the commotion inside and he knows this is the right moment to enter.

"This is what we're talking about, Giotto," said Knuckle entering the room. Giotto looks at the boy before the boy also staring at him before looking at those present in the office before turns his head back at Knuckle, playing with his robe.

Flashback end

"Who are you?" ask Giotto to the boy, only to cause G to knock his head.

"Idiot! How could you ask that question to your own son?" yells G in anger.

"Like I said, G, I don't have a son," yells Giotto back at G's face. He rubs his head, to ease the pain.

"And look at him. He is probably at least 5 years old. I couldn't possibly have a son when I was 14 years old," said the 19-years old Giotto, pointing at the boy still not showing any emotion.

"Hey kid, what's your name? You could at least tell us that," ask Knuckle looking at the boy. The boy continues to play with his robe.

"W-Wakaranai (I don't know)," said the boy in Japanese. Now they understand. The boy didn't answer because he couldn't understand Italian. Well, ever since he woke up, he keeps hearing Italian conversation. Asari, approaches the boy before patting his head. The boy turns his head looking at smiling Asari who reminds him to Yamamoto.

Asari repeat Knuckle's question in Japanese. The boy didn't answer for a while, before he starts to form word once again.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi," said Tsuna. Knuckle slowly put down Tsuna on the floor. Tsuna stand up, inspecting every one of them. He feels that he already seen them somewhere else, but he couldn't remember.  Then, he remembers about Reborn but seeing he is not present, Tsuna dash outside to find Reborn.

Giotto and his guardians froze in shock seeing the boy dash outside. A few minutes later, they quickly run outside to catch on the boy. They must find the boy before them find him.

"Kyaa, so cute," squeals could be hear coming from the kitchen. Giotto and his guardians stop their searching when hearing the squeals. They were too late. They already found the boy. They are the maid of Vongola Mansion.

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 HOURS OF WRITING FINISHES...

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS STORY ^_^