Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

I DON'T OWN KHR... :3

AND TODAY IS 17TH MAY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM...I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

"Grandpa!!" said Tsuna, hugging Giotto. Giotto unconsciously returns the hugs. He and his guardians are beyond shock. GRANDPA?!! Being a father is a good enough but a grandpa, which is just unbelievable.  How many shock news he has to receive on this day?

The shock news is too much for him to take it. He starts to feel lightheaded before falling backward, still hugging Tsuna. Fortunately for Giotto, G is there to cushion his fall. Asari quickly take Tsuna away from Giotto. G asks Knuckle to help him take Giotto to his room.

"What's wrong with Grandpa?" asks Tsuna, looking at G and Knuckle currently carries Giotto away.

"Maybe because you calling him Grandpa, Tsunayoshi," said Asari.

"Why?"

"I guess it is better if you're calling him Papa or Onii-san. It far better than Grandpa," said Daemon. Well, who could still stay when a boy suddenly appears out of nowhere claims you as his grandfather? 19 years old Grandfather for speaking out loud. Giotto didn't even have his first kiss yet. How Daemon knows about it? Think about it yourself.

"But, Grandpa is Grandpa," said Tsuna innocently. "But, how come you came back to life? Hayato-nii told me that all of you supposed to die long ago," said Tsuna, looking at them.

Asari, Daemon and Alaude shudders hears the new shocking news. Why did this boy bring many shocking news with him? First, he claimed Giotto as his grandfather and second is that they supposed to be dead when right now they still a healthy man, didn't even experience their first love (except Daemon). And next what? A person who looks like them?

"Strangely, all of you looks a lot like my onii-san," said Tsuna that cause the three guardians to widen their eyes in shock. What is this boy actually?

"Before you all have nervous breakdown, let's me explain to you," said a voice suddenly enters the screen. That is Vongola's craftman, Talbot.

"Grandpa Talbot, you look much younger now," said Tsuna, running to Talbot.

"Tsuna, this is not your world," said Talbot, patting Tsuna's head.

"Eh, how is it not my world? It is completely the same. The only difference is those supposed dead people come back to life. And where is Reborn-chi ? I didn't see him," said Tsuna, looking everywhere to see if Reborn is with Talbot.

"Talbot? Mind to explain?" ask Asari.

"This boy comes from the future," said Talbot, pointing at Tsuna.

"WHAT?!!"

/

The original timeline...

"Reborn will surely kill me after this," said Gianini when the readings of the Ten Years Bazooka show him the result. He bites his finger in worries.

"What do you mean by Reborn will kill you?" said Gokudera, enters the information's room. He and the other guardians just return home from their mission.

"Where is Tsuna? I didn't see him running around," ask Yamamoto entering the same room. Gianini pale just by seeing those two guardians. Both of them glare at him when they see his weird behavior.

"Do you hiding something from us?"

"TsunahasbeentransportedtoPrimo'stime," said Gianini quickly in one breathe before once again faints in fear.

Both of the guardians finally register what Gianini told them, they get out from the room.

"LAMBOOO!!!" yells both Yamamoto and Gokudera.

/

Giotto slowly gets up from his bed looking at G who seat on the sofa.

"Oh G, you know what? I'm having a nightmare. There was a boy claimed me as his grandfather," said Giotto, getting up and gulping the water down his throat.

"Well, I'm sorry to tell you this. But that is not a nightmare," said G cause Giotto to choke on his drink.

"Giotto, big trouble!!" yells Knuckle entering the room with other guardians.

"What is it?"

 "That boy gone missing. We couldn't find him," exclaims Knuckle.

TO BE CONTINUED...