OMAKE 1

OMAKE 1:

WARNING: GRAMMAR ERROR, WRONG USE OF WORDS AND PROBABLY WRONG SPELLING.

/

G was irritated, a very irritated one that could make he want to pull Giotto's head off his body. It has been almost a year since Tsuna returned to his timeline. Of course, after Giotto returned home that day, G punished him by restricting from any sweets for about a month. In the end, Giotto admitted to hospital caused of sweet-tooth deprivation.

"Get back to your work, Giotto!" exclaimed G in anger. He had enough by watching Giotto walked back and forth in his office, while biting on his thumb.

"I can't work. I missed Tsuna so much," shouted Giotto with little tears on his eyes.

"Pedo," whispered G slowly. Giotto glared at G and ignored him after that.

"Ah I know. G, gather the guardians and Talbot at meeting room," said Giotto in his boss mode.

"Don't want to," said G while crossed his arms on his chest.

"This is an order from your boss and I will never receive a 'no' for an answer," said Giotto, tried to look serious. G clicked his tongue in anger and obeyed what Giotto wants.

/

"Just tell us what business do you have to gather us here? Some of us were busy, y,know?" said Lampo, irritated because this meeting bothered his nap time.

"Talbot, build a time machine. I want to visit my Tsuna," ordered Giotto out of blue that caused his guardians to slack their jaws and widened their eyes in surprise, even Daemon and Alaude was affected to. Alaude and Daemon? Yes, people, you read it right.

"W-Wait, Giotto. We never talked about this," said G, standing up.

"Hmph, I already saw that you gonna requested that. I have made the machine beforehand," chuckled Talbot when he saw Giotto's face lit up.

"Good, now all of us can go to see Tsuna," said Giotto, pushing his guardians to go to Talbot's lab. Typical Giotto, he always ignored his guardians' protest if he wants something to be done.

"Ready?" asked Talbot. He almost broke to laugh when he saw irritated face of the guardians because they were cramped in the glass room.

"We're ready," said Giotto in anticipation. He wondered how much Tsuna grown up in this one year.

/

Tsuna, already returned back to his 25 years old self, currently signed on his paperwork. Like always, he has been punished by Reborn for being a stupid guinea pig for tasting those candies. Reborn said that something like that has challenged his awesomeness as a tutor.

"Here, another pile, Judaime," said Gokudera, placing a pile of paperwork on Tsuna's desk. Looking at the pile, Tsuna banged his head on the table. Really, there was no ending of this gruesome paper.

"Call me if you need anything, Judaime," said Gokudera. After a few steps from Tsuna's table, he feel something heavy dropped on him.

"HIEEE, HAYATO," shrieked Tsuna when he saw a pile of humans dropped on Gokudera.

/

"Idiot, you could kill us," yelled G in anger.

"Hahaha, we land safely," laughed Asari freely.

"Extreme time- travel," shouted Knuckle in excitement.

"Ow ow ow, my back. I felt it just cracked," complained Lampo

"Nufufu, shut up green head. You're lucky that you're at the highest pile," complained Daemon.

"I'm so gonna killed you, herbivore," threatened Alaude.

"Gomennasai, Alaude. I just want to see my grandchild,"said Giotto, he actually the lowest one, followed by Alaude, G, Daemon, Knuckle, Asari and Lampo.

"HIEEE, HAYATO," those shriek caused Giotto to look up and saw a brunette man heading toward them.

"Hayato, are you still alive?" asked the brunette in worry. Giotto looked down and saw he land on certain silverette. Slowly, he stands up and continues to stare at the brunette who currently slapping on the silverette's cheek for him to gain his consciousness.

"T-Tsuna?" said Giotto that caused the brunette to look at him.

"Hiee! How can you come back from death?" screamed Tsuna, shocked seeing the first generation in front of him.

"No, no, no!" Giotto continued to repeat that word. G feel that Giotto probably sad because Tsuna forgotten about him, tried to calm him down. But, before he could done that, Giotto move towards Tsuna in a split second.

Giotto grabbed Tsuna's cheek and turned his head side to side, as if inspecting Tsuna's face. Giotto's face scrunched up as if he close to cry.

"How can you grow up so fast? And where is my Tsuna's cuteness?" exclaimed Giotto while crying on the floor. Tsuna and the first generation guardians widened their eyes in surprise. Who knows Giotto could be like that?

OMAKE 1 END