CONTINUATION OMAKE 1

CONTINUATION OF OMAKE 1

KHR... I DONT OWN IT

WARNING: GRAMMAR MISTAKE, WRONG SPELLINGS/ USE OF WORDS/ SENTENCES

A/N: SINCE THERE ARE SOME REQUEST FOR CONTINUATION FOR OMAKE 1... HERE IT IS AND I TRIED TO MAKE IT HILARIOUS... I DIDNT IF IT WORKED OUT... ENJOY!!

/

"How can you grow up so fast? And where is my Tsuna's cuteness?" exclaimed Giotto while crying on the floor.

"Ano, Primo-san," said Tsuna in uncertainty. He tried to approach the waterfall-crying Giotto. But, suddenly Tsuna was pinned to the floor by no other than Giotto himself.

"Where is he? Where is my little Tsuna? Where do you hide him?" asked Giotto when he tried to rip Tsuna's suit off. While for Tsuna, he tried his best to pry Giotto's hand off his shirt. Seeing his effort in futile, he tried to get help from somebody.

"Hayato, please help me," plead Tsuna desperately to his unconscious guardian. To the first generation guardians, they seeing the brunette calling for help are just something useless because no way someone who is not conscious can hear you.

But, they almost yelped in surprise when they saw the unconscious silverette suddenly wake up while looking around. He gaped in horror when he saw his precious Judaime almost raped by his ancestor. His veins snapped.

"What're you tried to do to my Judaime, you freaking dead guy?" said Gokudera out of anger and he pulled Giotto off Tsuna and throw him to the first guardians. Just after that, he spread out his arms tried to protect his Judaime at all cost.

"Oi, Dame-Tsuna. You disturbing my sleep," said Reborn groggily as he opened up the door. He completely wakes up from his sleepiness when he feels someone grabbed his neck shirt tightly.

"You! You said Tsuna would be fine if he returned back to his timeline. Look at him, where is the litte him, huh?" demand Giotto in anger. He couldn't accept kid Tsuna who always cling to him now turned to an adult. Just when Reborn tried to explain properly to the furious Giotto, someone appeared behind him.

"Get inside, idiot Reborn. Don't block my way," said Verde, kicking Reborn's butt to get him inside. Tsuna on the other hand, rubbed his temples in frustration. Can't Vongola be at peace for a day?

"A wish that will never be granted, boy," said Alaude, as if he could see what's played in Tsuna's mind.

"Don't mind reading me," exclaimed Tsuna. Tsuna suddenly feel murderous aura come near to his office. Just after that, a loud explosion was heard that caused the wall to break into pieces. Then, Tsuna heard a loud sound of weapon clashed.

"Kufufu, it's great to see you once again, melon," said Mukuro that cause Daemon to twitch in anger at the new nickname he got.

"Who ever thought there a day comes where I could battle with you," said Hibari, smirked as he looked up at Alaude. Then, the heated battle started.

Tsuna could only gapped in horror when he saw the damage his guardians caused from their battle. Then, he looked at unfinished paperwork on his table and he counted the new addition of paperwork for the new damage.

"Reader-san, please appreciate your lives if you still have normal life. If only you were in my position," cried Tsuna as he looked at the screen before he slowly goes out of his office, leaving those occupants inside. He needed to cool down his head because if he really burst out in anger, he could possibly caused all of them to fall into a coma, forever.

OMAKE I FINALLY END....

A/N: NOW I CAN MOVED TO OMAKE 2... THREE MORE TO COMES... DO YOU LIKE IT??

NOTE: JUST WANT TO TELL YOU... THE FURTHER OMAKE WILL FEATURING OVERPROTECTIVE GIOTTO TOWARDS TSUNA...