CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7 : BIG FIGHT

DISCLAIMER: KHR DON'T BELONG TO ME

/

Reborn scrubbed his gun. He can't wait to shoot his precious bullet to Gianini's head. The one week time he gave for the mechanics to fix up this mess has come to an end. He whistled. He gonna enjoyed the torture he planned for this one week on the mechanic who responsible for this.

The automatic door slide opened and he entered the room only to see the guardians already present there except for Lambo because he is currently bedridden because of being punished by the fellow guardians a week ago.

"Like I said, lawn head, I'll be the one who will bring Judaime back," yelled Gokudera.

"Maa,maa. It's better if I'm the one who will be going. We don't want to cause another ruckus if you go, Gokudera," said Yamamoto.

"What did you say, baseball-idiot?" exclaimed Gokudera in anger.

"Haha, I'm just stating the truth,"

"You sure have guts,"

Reborn rubbed his temples. Ten years before or now, they are the same. Always give him headache.

"Now, tell me, what's happened?" said Reborn sternly, looking at trembling Gianini.

"Ano, I'm done fixing this bazooka. But, only one person can go to the past to get Tsuna," said Gianini holding the bazooka in his hand.

/

"Ouch, ouch. Be gentle, Elena," said Daemon, grunting in pain when Elena dabbing the cotton on his wound. His face was bruised here and there. Who know woman's jealousy can be worse than mafia war?

"I'm sorry, dear. I just don't know what come into me," said Elena apologetically. She really bad at control her anger and she will start to beat up a person until half-death.

"Now, what do you must say to Daemon, Tsuna?" asked Giotto sternly. Tsuna fidgeted while playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Giotto is really like a father to that child," giggled Elena watching Giotto and Tsuna.

"It's not my fault. He bullied my Mukuro-nii," exclaimed Tsuna pointed at Daemon.

"Bullied? I didn't even know who this Mukuro is. This isn't the time you or your older brothers supposed to be born," exclaimed Daemon in anger. This only make Tsuna upset even more. He started to tear up.

"You're a big meanie. I don't like you! I want to return back!" yelled Tsuna.

"Then, return back to your time. No one stopping you," exclaimed Daemon. He is still angry with Tsuna. Tsuna was shocked before running outside, crying.

"It so great of you, Daemon," said Giotto sarcastically, stepping out of the infirmary, tried to catch up with Tsuna.

"You should apologize to him, y'know?" said Knuckle.

"I'm not gonna apologize. It wasn't my fault. He is just one spoilt brat," said Daemon, crossing his arms on his chest.

"Sometime, you're acting more like a kids than Tsuna, Daemon," said Knuckle, sighed.

/

Giotto sat beside Tsuna but that only cause Tsuna to move away from him. He pulled Tsuna to come closer at him only to have that boy struggled from his hold. Seeing no other choice, he hugged Tsuna tightly.

"I'm sorry, okay?" asked Giotto and Tsuna seemed to calm down.

"You know a good boy shouldn't do bad thing like that,"

"But he bullied Mukuro-nii first," defended Tsuna.

"Then, I apologized on his behalf," said Giotto but that wasn't enough to statisfy Tsuna.

"Well, since we're alone here. Would you tell me about your nii-chan?" asked Giotto. This seems to catch up Tsuna's attention. Once again, Tsuna settled himself on Giotto's lap.

"Then, I tell you. First is Haya-nii. He looked so much like G-san. He is very bad temper and always yelled at Lambo, Ryo-nii and Take-nii but he really loved me and I loved him too. Second is my Take-nii. He really loved to smile and laugh even on simple things and it seems only to worsen Haya-nii's anger. But he is very scary too when he's serious. Reborn-chi said he is born hitman. Third, is my Ryo-nii. He is the loudest amongst all of them. He is my alarm because as soon as I heard his voice I will instantly wake up. I really loved learned boxing lesson from him. Next is my Kyo-nii. I loved him very much because he only showed his smile to me but not others. He really looks like Fon-nii. He is my strongest brother, that's what Reborn-chi told me. Next is Lambo. He is loud person, but always so kind to share his candy with me. Reborn-chi always beat him because he said him annoying. Then there is my Mukuro-nii. He loved to play prank and seems always to tease Kyo-nii and end up they fighting each other. Lastly is my Chrome-nee, she is very sweet and shy. If I grow up, I want to marry a girl as sweet as my nee-chan," said Tsuna.

"Wow, that's a big family you have there," said Giotto, rummaging Tsuna's unruly hair.

/

The guardians continue to argue picking on who is going to the past to pick their precious boss up.

"Ano, everyone," said Gianini timidly.

"What??!!" shouted all the guardians at the same time.

"There is someone who already go to the past," said Gianini.

"What? Who?"

"Reborn-san," said Gianini

"No way!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: I'M SO SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THIS BUT NEXT CHAPTER PROBABLY BE THE LAST...