Twitter

a/n:

okay

so we all saw the twitter drama between lou and zayn and i'm losing my mind and ready to punch him in his stupid face

so im writing this story to soothe my hate fire and i dont think it'll work but im going to do it anyway

im so mad about this, like, how immature can naughty boy and zayn get? you're the one who left the band, asshole, lou has a right to be upset, stop acting all high and mighty

kill me.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As hot water pounded against my bare skin I began to relax and the constant and dull pain I felt in my shoulders and back lessened. Showers are like detoxing for me. I like to think of it as the water washing away all my stress and tenseness. A little privacy every now in then has become golden in my line of work.

I massaged shampoo into my scalp and hummed softly to a tune that had burrowed itself into my subconsciousness. My humming gradually escalated into singing, and I became a bit red in the face when I heard the door swing open and Louis' voice follow.

"Harry, you would not even be able to comprehend what Shitty Boy just tweeted me."

"Oh, no," I frowned. Louis' been ranting about, and occasionally tweeting, Zayn leaving the band and Naughty Boy's irritating comments for weeks now. I thought it was petty drama that would pass but I was evidently incorrect with that assumption. "Show me when I get out of the tub, I can't hear you very well."

"I will. And I'll slay his ass."

I smiled to myself and listen to the door slam shut again. I found it absolutely adorable when Louis got angry, but I'd never say that to him. He tried very hard to be intimidating. He more than likely was to others; but all I'd see is my tiny baby boyfriend getting flushed cheeks and slapping on a bitch face. I love it.

When my bathing endeavor concluded I slid open the steam-covered door and dried off with a fluffy, white towel. After my body was no longer dripping with water, I used it to dry my hair out a little then parted it to the side. Slipping on a clean pair of boxers and an old tee shirt, I exited the toilet, which lead into my bedroom that I shared with Louis. My heart dropped when I found him teary-eyed on our bed. I knitted my eyebrows together.

"What's wrong, Baby?"

I tossed the pseudo damp towel in the hamper and rushed beside him. I took his significantly smaller hand in mine and he turned his head towards me. "Zayn decided to chime in," Louis spoke and held his phone out for me to see.

I squinted to read a tweet from Zayn to Louis that made my blood boil. Remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine ?

"What the hell?" I grumbled in disgust. "Is this Zayn or management?"

"Management can't get into his Twitter anymore. That's from him."

I shook my head. "This is repugnant."

"I thought he was our brother," Louis' breath caught in his throat. Recalling how close we all were with him, I can see that Louis was heavily effected by this. Had this comment came from almost anyone else, Louis had the admirable ability to shake it off and strut away from it, but this was Zayn. Someone whom he'd trusted and someone whose opinion held value.