Truth or Dare

The wind whips through Harry's dark hair, making his tousled ringlets even messier than before. He stands with his lanky arms spread, eyes closed. He dreams that he is soaring through the air.

The sound of the tide crashing against the sandy shore relaxes Harry. Negative thoughts leave his mind, with only wonderful thoughts. Happiness swells inside of him and a grin creeps onto his heart-shaped lips.

His moment of serenity is disturbed by the outside force of his best mate, Louis, tackling him. They both launch forward and land face down in the water. Taken off guard, Harry struggles to come back up from underneath the nasty-tasting water.

With the aid of the very person Harry is planning on giving a good smack in the face to, he stands up. His quavering body is soaked. He gives Louis an annoyed glare, "Why have you done that?"

Louis finds this very amusing and stifles his laughter to speak, "You looked far too peaceful, Haz, I couldn't let that continue."

"Now you've got my jumper wet," Harry grumbles and rings out the newly drenched garment.

Harry tries his best to give Louis the cold shoulder as they make their way back to the bonfire. Louis wins the battle with a string of terrible puns and silly faces. By the time they return the the fire, Louis' arm is around Harry as always.

"Why are you two soaked?" Liam gasps.

"Louis thought it'd be a funny idea to push me in the water," Harry answers him, disgruntled.

"And it was." Louis adds smugly.

After a few minutes of chatting, Niall expresses a suggestion, "Let's play truth or dare!"

The rest of the boys chime in agreement. "Oldest goes first," Louis declares, then regards Zayn with his signature mischevious grin, "Truth or dare?"

Having experience with Louis' dares in the past, Zayn is swift in his response when he says "Truth." He'd rather not ask a random girl is he can take a trip to 'Uranus'.

Louis sighs, "You're no fun. Hmm... Would you shag Niall for a million pounds?"

Zayn glances at Niall, "Sorry, mate, I definetly would."

"No worries. I'd shag me for a million pounds, too," Niall shrugs.

"Your turn, then, " Louis tells Zayn.

"Liam," Zayn says, " Truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

Zayn thinks for a moment, "Uhm... Would you rather kill Dani or yourself?"

Liam pouts a lip, horrified by the thought, "Myself,"

"That's a terrible question!" Niall exclaims.

"It's quite simple, when you think about it. Wouldn't you die for the one you love?" Harry poses.

"Well, yeah, but I don't want to kill myself. I'd rather someone else do it,"

"Any who," Liam interjects. "Hazza, truth or dare?"

"Tru-Dare."

Liam's lips transform into a smirk, "I dare you to kiss Louis; lip on lip."

Harry's green eyes enlarge. "Wh-What?"

"What?" Louis echos in surprise, trying to disguise his pleasure in this dare.

"You heard me." Liam speaks smugly.

"Pucker up, Larry!" Niall cheers.

Harry glances at Louis, "Uh, should I use one of my chickens?"

"Just kiss me, Hazz. We've probably come close to it before," Louis demands, scooting closer to the younger boy.

Harry feels his heart beat abnormally fast as he began to lean into Louis. If he was being honest with himself, he has no opposition to kissing Louis. He wants to kiss Louis, but he's nervous. What is I mess up? He thinks. What if he doesn't like it?

  He stole one more quick glance at Liam for confirmation. Liam nods, encouraging Harry to continue. He turns his attention back to the smirking Louis.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not, Curly?" he taunts.

With a slight smile on his face, Harry leans up and smashes his lips onto Louis'.

The boys had always had an intense bond between the two boys; but this was far more powerful. The two boys almost gasp at the wonderful sensation that they received in this moment. They find that their lips fit perfectly with each others, like a puzzle piece. The rapid thumping of their hearts can be heard as they continue to slid their lips along one another's.

"Alright, Liam said kiss, not make a baby," Zayn interupts.

Blushing, the two boys separate from each other. They smile at one another as the other boys continue the game.

"I love you, Boobear," Harry whispers in Louis ear.

Louis plants an endearing kiss on Harry's cheek, "I love you, too, Hazz,"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hiiiiiiii. so, this is the first larry one shot. to make this work out a bit better, and if you enjoyed this, then please comment a prompt or story idea for me to write another one with and i will dedicate it to you. thanks for reading, i love youuu

-Julia.xx