Liar

HARRY'S POV

On entering the main room of the flat I shared with Louis, I found him giving his irritating girlfriend, Sierra, a tongue bath.

I rolled my eyes. Not only was it disgusting to witness, but it kind of hurt. I have feelings for Louis. A hell of a lot more feelings that Sierra could ever imagine having for anyone. She's a slut, and she only likes Louis for the sexual pleasure he provides her.

How do I know this, you ask. She bloody told me. Flat out said it. Seeing her with him boils my blood.

"Hey," I spoke, attempting to get them to separate. Nothing altered. "Hello? Harry has entered the room..."

The two continued to vigorously snog, moans escaping them. I exhaled deeply, striding over to the coffee table in front of them. I picked up a heavy text-book that was sat on the table then slammed it down with as much force as I could muster. 

They immediately jumped apart. Louis wiped his mouth. "What the heck, Hazz?"

"Oh, good, you do still know I exist." I huffed sarcastically. 

"Freak," Sierra muttered as though I couldn't hear her. I just flipped her off and stomped into the kitchen. I was retrieving a water-bottle from the fridge when Louis entered. He seemed upset with me, which I'm starting to get used to. 

"What is your problem?"

"You know exactly what my problem is." I shot back, attempting to exit the space. Louis stepped in front of the exit, impeding my travel. 

"Sierra?" Louis guessed, eyebrow raised. 

"Yes," I grumbled, trying to shove him aside. He grasped my forearm and dragged me in front of him, staring me in the eyes. 

"Why does she bother you so much? You can tell me anything, remember? We're best mates."

I sighed, shaking my head, "Don't worry about it. Just go swallow her tongue again,"

"Harry," he pleaded. 

I felt a hundred emotions filling my chest. I peered up at him, our eyes connecting. Sparks ignited my being when I stared into those gorgeous blue eyes.

"She doesn't care about you, Louis. She doesn't. It's not fair that you gave her your heart."

Louis rolled his eyes, "Yes, she does, Harry, I've told you a hundred times! If we love each other than why isn't it fair that she has my heart?"

"Because she's whore, Louis, she doesn't love you! She told me herself that she just uses you! My goodness, you are so bloody oblivious, get out of my way."

"No," he put his arm in front of me. "Oblivious to what, Harry? Oblivious to the fact that she annoys you so you don't want me to be with her?"

"For God's sake, Lou, she doesn't love you! And of course I bloody hate her, she's using you! You're so blinded by that slut that you don't see!" I was shouting at this point, the argument becoming more heated. 

"I don't see what, Harry?!" Louis screamed back. 

This time I screeched, the top of my voice, "You don't see that I'm in love with you!" 

This seemed to shut him up. He gazed fixedly at me, confusion covering his face.  I inhaled a shaky breath before elaborating. 

"I've been in love with you since the moment I laid my eyes on you, Louis Tomlinson. And I know that you're straight and I know you think Sierra loves you, but she doesn't. She doesn't look at you the way I do; the way you deserve to be looked at. She doesn't treat you like I would. She doesn't cherish you. She doesn't appreciate the honor of having your heart. That's why I can't stand her,"