You Belong With Me

a/n: okay before the "ewe taylor swift" i would just like to say, i dont like her very much either. but you *have* to admit that the song has a pretty good story line

so i took it and made it larry.

besides, it isn't even exactly like the music video, i just took a few basic ideas

so, thanks t-swizzle im stealing your story-line momentarily but theyre GAY its a little different

enjoy

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It takes a bit of effort for Harry to lift the old, squeaky window, but when he does, he squeezes his slim body through the opening. With a sigh, he sits down on the thin roof that was straight across from Louis'.

"Hey, Haz," Louis sighs as Harry settles in, sitting criss-cross.

"Hi, Lou," Harry responds with a grin, pushing the glasses that had fallen a little up the bridge of his nose. Harry stops smiling when he realizes that Louis isn't, he's frowning, even, "What's the matter?"

"Penny." Louis speaks with distaste.

Penny Lane is Louis' demanding girlfriend whose the captain of the cheer-leading squad. Since Louis is the captain of the football (soccer) team, he has an obligation to date her, even though she's a right pain in the arse.

Harry sighs, he strongly dislikes Penny, mostly because she makes Louis upset, but also because Harry has a massive, massive, massive crush on Louis, "What happened this time?"

Louis mocks her high-pitched voice, "I'm sick and tired of you spending time with that loser, Harry! You should spend more time with me!"

Harry drops his gaze. Penny's never liked him-that much he knows-but this still makes him feel bad. Louis shakes his head at the words of his girlfriend, "I just don't understand why she has to be such an utter bitch,"

Harry shrugs, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his chin on his knee, eyes wandering down.

Louis frowns at his best friend, "Haz, I'm sorry she said that. It isn't true, you know? I told her to suck my dick. You're not a loser,"

Harry scoffs at this. "C'mon, Lou. You know I'm a loser."

Louis knits his eyebrows together, "Shut your mouth, you're not a loser, Harry. You're wonderful, and a hell of a lot better than anyone whose ever called you a loser."

Louis is very defensive over Harry. The amount of fights he's gotten into on Harry's behalf is a little ridiculous. He's not even sure why. but anytime someone says anything against Harry, Louis takes it as a personal offense. How dare they speak that way about his Harry.

"Yeah, alright," Harry mumbles.

"Harry,"

"What, Louis? I'm a weak, bully magnet and girl repellent. Nobody likes me."

"I like you,"

"That's different.."

"How is it different?" Louis crosses his arms over his chest.

Harry sniffs, "You don't like me like that, Louis. You just like me as a friend,"

Louis begans to speak, but stops himself. What would he say? He doesn't like Harry like that, does he? No, no he doesn't.. They're just mates.. Even if Louis thinks Harry's unruly curls are absolutely adorable, the way they swoop across his forehead... And his lips look really soft, and Louis bets he's a good kisser..