THEIR FATE IS WRITTEN

2
THEIR FATE IS WRITTEN

2THEIR FATE IS WRITTEN

6 May 2009

SHREEGARH

They reach Shreegarh after a 2-hour-drive from the private airport and as they neared the palace , the people of Shreegarh bow down to the cars of the royals and cleared the way .

Everyone was very happy on arriving back ,once reached they freshened up and then were asked to reach the dining hall . As Shauryaveer was going towards the hall two loud screams stopped him-

" VEER BHAI SA" - two voices shout in unison , he smiles as he knows the voices and as he turns around two teenagers lunge at him and takes him in a bear hug , which he happily returns .
"Ow my tiny-miny sisters missed me" as he gives them a kiss on their cheeks .

"Of course, we did , now tell us where Bade Bhai Sa and that monkey and all your friends is ?" demands Geetika.
"Did someone just call me a monkey", Karanveer scowls ,

"Yes I did" Geetika shrugs and replies.

"I am not" .
"Yes, you are" .
"No" .
"Yes".
And just like that their useless banter started , which everyone except them enjoyed.

"Bade Bhai Sa , did you bring anything for me?"- Myra excitedly asks Rakshak .

"Oh , did I had to bring anything", Rakshak straightly replies, and Myra's face fell .

"You didn't bring anything for me"- she asks .

"Myra he just said he didn't" - says Abhimanyu , well known of the trick that he and his brothers play on their sisters, and they both always fell for them .

" I will not talk to any of you, how can you forget"- Myra cries out and runs away but Ved catches her

"Aw , baby sister like always you again fell for your brothers' games"- said Aayush and everyone laughs at her

"You know what , I hate you and all your friends , go back all of you . Shoo , and don't come back ." she sticks out her tongue at them and takes Geetika and run away to the dining room , which all the boys closely follow trying to stop them and safe themselves from their well-deserving banter that they for sure are going to receive if their sisters open their mouths in front of their fathers. TRYING .

Once entered the room , everyone first greets Vasudha Devi and then to their respective parents , they all sit down to have dinner and happily cherish their favorite dishes laid with discussing light topics on the table .

Post that everyone gets to Mahendra's study and briefs him and Jeetendra on the business overseas . Followed that everyone shifts to the garden and sat with their mothers and have late-night tea , sharing with them their time in New York and at work .

Soon Nandini Dhawan , Samar's mother tells all of them to leave for their room and to come early for the puja next day .

While leaving , Shauryaveer stops his mother asked her if she knows of what Dadi-Sa wants to talk to him and Geeta gives him the world famous royal expression and says -
"Kunwar Sa , keep cool , at the right time you will be told everything and as you have started the topic I would like you to understand the depth of everything and act not only as a responsible person but also as a royalty and follow the lead , Good Night Kunwar Sa and don't overthink yourself.".
Saying this she walks away to her suite .

...

Mahendra and Geeta's room

As the Rani Hukum enter her suite and see her husband , reading his favorite book - Chanakya Neeti , and sat next to him was her brother-in-law and sister-in-law .

Years ago, young Geeta had fought her brother and married the love of her life , Hukum Mahendra. In the early time of their acquaintance, he didn't tell her of his royalty and kept completely normal with her trying to woo her , which he completely was success at .
Soon when she learned of his background, she felt she wouldn't fit in and tried to keep herself away from him and he tried coming close to her at all given choice , at last he won over her and married her and brought her to Shreegarh and presented her in front of his parents , Queen Vasudha who at first was reluctant to the new non-royal daughter in law of the crown prince , not that she came from middle class background , Geeta's family was one of the most respectable families in Shimla her native .
But soon the Queen started molding her into a perfect royal bride and an assistance to her husband in helping in the affairs of Shreegarh .
Geeta soon mingled with the royal house and kept up with the affairs . In the heed of trying herself to prove a perfect royal bride , she forget her own family with which she grew up , losing parents at a young age she lived with her maternal uncle and her two cousins - Amit and Nandini , soon after the death of her aunt and uncle her brother was her only guardian and she married Mahendra against his wishes and in all the happenings she even forget to solve her refute with her brother and when she got to him it was already too late and he didn't pay heed to her which till now pained her heart .
Soon after Nandini married Rajesh while Amit was out of country on Rajesh's parents' insistence which added salt to the already hurt big brother's wounds and he let go of both his dear sisters and never again did he tried to contact them nor he ever allowed them to come near him , in some sense disowned them and both the sisters pained in guilt , and never tried to contact their only big brother after the shutdown .

She sat down near her husband ,
"Rana Sa , what do you think Shauryaveer will take this , as , will he accept it ?"- she expressed her thought to him , who kept down his book and removed his reading glasses,

"He doesn't have an option to accept or not , and we all well know the consequences if something doesn't happen the way it should be either by our decisions or fate , THEIR FATE IS WRITTEN AND PAINTED and none of them have any free option"

"Right Bhai Sahab , I don't know why this was placed , but never has Baba Sa and Maa Sa's decision have unfavorable outcomes , she is a mindful lady , doubting her decisions is out of question , but let's convince the children into taking this to good spirit and abide by the agreement"- said Jeetendra .

"I have a feeling he will take it in good faith and this arrangement would be the best decision for the us and the people of Shreegarh"- said his wife Lajja confidently .

"If Maa Sa has decided this it will be for the best , I have no doubts ." said Mahendra closing off the ongoing discussion. And they all went to sleep .

...

7 MAY 2009

PALACE TEMPLE , SHREEGARH

Next Morning , everyone arrived at the palace temple on time and priest proceeded with the Akha Teej \Akshaya Tritiya puja.
Mahendra , Jeetendra and Rakshak sat on the upfront and did the rituals while everyone followed .

After the Puja , everyone sat on floor while the servants served and had the food which was first offered to God in the puja , followed that everyone was required to be present in the Vasudha Devi's Meeting Place.

...