BETROTHAL

3

PART 2
MISSING PIECES : BETROTHAL

Everyone was amazed hearing this , so was I

Everyone was amazed hearing this , so was I .

Okay I agree if it was just a WORD OF PROMISE like it usually runs in many royal families where princes and princesses are promised of marriage in future , I would have calmed a little .

Because it becomes a case of pure choice in the future , that denial is always possible.

But Royally Documented Marriage Arrangements directly equate to just one scenario ,

BETROTHAL

Which is permanent and thinking about backing out is something forget
about trying to do , you shouldn't even dream off ...

I have heard of a situation in the royal family of a small place near the border of Rajasthan and Gujarat where a Royal prince had a love marriage, a lovely child but some years later it was found he was betrothed to a princess from a royal estate who had acquired the marriageable age, so her family had sent a letter for the wedding to be arranged .

At last, the prince had to divorce his wife , who was forced to leave the custody of their daughter with not even visiting rights and was sent back to her maiden house and the prince had to marry his betrothed , her who had to throw away her dreams of a happily married life to raise her husband's daughter and become a mother at twenty years old whereas the real mother had to keep away from her daughter at all means .

...

What is so special in this girl that Dada Hukum went as far as adding this arrangement in the will The Royal Word is very strong, and it holds an unimaginable power when put from tongue to paper .

"Not to forget to mention , you are the first heir to the family business so is Karanveer and Abhimanyu and Geetika and Myra are of the Royal Jewelry and Arts and Crafts , but yours part of the business will be yours till you have the chosen girl as your wife" she states .

"What does it mean , simply" asks Rajesh Kaka Sa .
Dadi Hukum takes a leather document file from Badal Kaka and opens it and reads aloud

"The Royal Documents Say , if Shauryaveer does not marry the chosen
girl or if she doesn't , he will be exempted from the family business, and it would go on to be half and half divided between Abhimanyu and
Karanveer and he will have to leave it and walk out .
Shauryaveer's only royally accorded heir would be of this arrangement ,
child or children from any other woman will not be accepted with or
without marriage unless mutually adopted by both Shauryaveer and His
bride .
If Shauryaveer marries any other women in any given condition, be it
created or unforeseen he will be ripped of the royal title and will be disowned from the family, and we all know that DIVORCE is strictly prohibited in the Royal Family and so is Remarriage .