THE LOVE ; PRAYERS & HOPE

15 APRIL 2011

15 APRIL 2011

After an early morning tea and breakfast Mamaji and Paras bid us farewell and we started our journey . Zeha had already left the previous night for Bangladesh and Paras was scheduled to leave today evening . The time with Mamaji and our newfound cousins was a great deal . By the end of dinner , us and them formed a nice bond , while Baba Sa and Rajesh Kaka Sa were still being grilled by mamaji .

From Kasauli we didn't drive back to Shreegarh , but to New Delhi where we arrived at the Rajvansh Mansion , here the other members and our friends had already arrived . It had been decided by Rajveer uncle and Baba Sa that the Tilak ceremony would take place in Delhi , so as to cut down unnecessary long travel journeys , because at the end both the families will have to reach Pathankot .

When we arrived at the Rajvansh Mansion it was fairly 12.00 pm . Exiting the cars , we saw Aayush and Shekhar Kaka Sa somewhat stressed and talking to the household manager . As we approached them my eyes went on to the Mansion just opposite , across the not-so-very-distant lane . There were workers moving around that house , doing what looked like cleaning and renewing stuff .
I remember that mansion , which is also a Rajvansh Property, just does not belong to SHekhar Kaka Sa . Aayushs grandfather had given that property to his younger brother and the one that we are staying to Shekhar Kaka Sa and Aayush in the will .

Alas , Aayush's younger brother is a different story .

But to explain it - at the time of Shekhar Kaka Sa's younger son's birth the family was going through some major crisis . Shekhar Kaka Sa and Leela Kaki were on the verge of divorce , at that time Aayush was three . As we now know , Leela Kaki Sa's younger sister had produced some pictures and forged photographs claiming Shekhar Kaka cheated on Kaki Sa . At that point of time the claims seemed completely 100 percent true , as far as Leela Kaki Sa had taken legal separation . About a month later, they got to know of Aayush's younger brother's existence and due to societal pressure and especially Leela Kaki's father encouraging her to continue the marriage she had to come back . Things weren't the same , neither Shekhar Kaka Sa nor Leela Kaki Sa wanted the unborn baby in the middle of their marriage falling apart . Soon enough the baby was turned unwanted but Aayush's grandmother didnt allow abortion hence the baby , was born about 7 months later . As soon as he was born neither Kaka Sa nor Kaki Sa took responsibility and he was left in the care of nurses until Aayush's grandmother stepped up to care for her young grandson . Shekhar Kaka Sa's father reprimanded Kaka and Kaki Sa , but both seemed unfazed and didn't even bother to name the child . In the next few days the elder Rajvansh couple named the child in their name and migrated with their grandson . In due course of about 5 months Shekhar Kaka Sa was proven innocent when voice recordings were caught and soon months later Leela Kaki Sa had reconciled , but the couple's youngest son was long forgotten . Kaki and Kaka Sa claimed that the child reminded him of their breaking marriage and reasoned that he shall stay with his grandparents .

I didn't even know Aayush had a sibling until I turned 17 . When we were 17 , Aayush's grandmother passed away and soon after within a month, so did his grandfather and his younger brother of 14 had arrived at the Rajvansh's at the age of 14 . That was where Ayush saw his younger brother for the first time ever . He told us that his younger brother exactly took after Shekhar Kaka Sa , that ,if the obvious age gap didn't exist ; they were literal twins . Well , at the age of 14 his brother was a genius , who had already completed high school and was planning to attend university abroad . Well the younger son's arrival had overwhelmed Kaka and Kaki Sa, 14 years had passed and now the guilt started taking over them . They lived like a happy family for years, forgetting a family member . In the end , the younger son ran away from the house and from Shreegarh within three days of arriving . What Aayush told us was that THEIR father did not support his younger son's dreams or likes , he didn't allow him to attend university but forced him to start taking up business training which the younger son rebelled against and soon after ran away .