NOT A FAMILY REUNION

17

17

NOT A FAMILY REUNION

2

1.4.2011

I look around to my companions and family, and realise that this certain guy has the entire Shreegarh family’s interest

I look around to my companions and family, and realise that this certain guy has the entire Shreegarh family’s interest. We look through the glass wall, our eyes set on the guy. He looks around greeting different servants and workmen, who are working for the arrangements of the ceremonies for the engagement. He soon meets with Paras, who somehow appeared out of nowhere greeting him with a big smile and a big man-hug.

Till now the face has been much unclear to us but that is done when the guy pulls off his black Armani shades. Soon I come to a point of conundrum. Simultaneously the guy with Paras enters through the door and stands right in front of us, as we all turn around to the two young men. Somehow the guy is again on a call. Paras gives us a smile and nod, and slaps the guys arm turning his attention towards us ; and he keeps his phone in the pocket and attends us.

This guy is familiar. He seems to have an uncanny resemblance with someone I am sure I know.
I am unable to point out who …
He has a charm to his aura and with the way he stands and walks it screams aristocracy and power and strength.

As he faces us, his expressions are eased at first, then hard and then mysteriously harsh and stern , different to how relaxed he was minutes ago. I want to know; why the sudden change ?

“Everyone, this is Jaidev. Jaidev Vijay Rajvansh. A great family friend.”
“Jaidev, this is the Shreegarh family. I will give you personal introductions later, right now I have to go.” And Paras leaves

.
Jaidev
.
.
Jaidev Vijay Rajvansh
.
.
Rajvansh
.
.
.

Is this what I think it is …

Ina swift motion my head turn towards where Aayush, Shekhar uncle and
Leela aunty is standing. They are staring at Jaidev, who is standing with his hands in his pants pockets with the hardest looks on his face.