Crazy Road trip pt. 3

Oh I just can't wait to be on the road again-

Third Person:

Everyone is back on the road. Aizawa is driving once again.

Izuku: Are we there yet?

Midnight: Not yet, Midoriya. But we're close. Should be smooth sailing from now on.

Suddenly a a thud can be heard as the RV to shakes.

Kirishima: That wasn't very smooth.

Midnight: What was that?

Aizawa: I think it was a raccoon.

Denki gasps at Aizawa's words.

Denki: A raccoon? Like Rocket from Guardians of the Galaxy?

Aizawa: I doubt he has a smart mouth or carries a space gun, but yeah like Rocket.

Denki: We can't just leave him. What if he's hurt? We have to pull over.

Aizawa sighs and pulls over. Everyone goes back to look for the raccoon.

~Timeskip~

Deku and Todoroki are digging a hole to bury the raccoon, which is stuffed in a bag.

Bakugo: All this fuss over nothing. A raccoon is just a rat with a blowout.

Deku and Todoroki finish digging.

Izuku: There. All right. I think this is deep enough.

Midnight: Okay, Kaminari. It's time to start the home-going service.

Denki kneels down in front of the hole.

Denki: But why? Why?! Take me instead.

Suddenly the bag with the raccoon starts to move a bit. Everyone backs away from it.

Mineta: Did that bag just move?

Iida picks up the bag and looks in it.

Iida: I think it's alive.

Denki: It's a miracle.

Suddenly the raccoon jumps out of the bag and starts attacking Iida. Everyone including him start screaming.

Midnight runs up to him and tries to take it off but she falls into a bush. Everyone watches and continues to scream.

Izuku, Kirishima, and Bakugo try to stop it but the also get thrown to the ground.

Todoroki makes an effort but the raccoon jumps on him. Uraraka tries to get it off but she gets pushed to the ground as well.

This goes on and on until the only person left standing is Momo. Eventually, Aizawa is able to throw it into the bushes while everyone continues screaming. Everyone pants finally happy that crazy experience is over. Everyone -Yaoyorozu has ripped and bloody clothes, scars, and messed up hair.

If you ever want to overpower the slayers, throw a raccoon at them.

Kirishima: I know Pro Bowl defensive ends that are easier to take down.

Mina: The most important thing is you're okay.

Kirishima: Am I?

Sero: Uh-oh. He's back.

Sero points to the raccoon and everyone shrieks seeing the raccoon on a rock in front of them. They shriek again when they see another raccoon in front of a bush. They shriek once more when they see another one on a different rock.

Denki: And he's brought some friends!

Aizawa: We gotta go. We gotta go right now! Let's go! Go, go, go, go, go, go!

Everyone starts running back to the RV. Momo trips on the way out.

Momo: Wait! Okay. Wait!

Mineta stands in front of the the raccoons in fear.

Mineta: Midnight, pick me up!

Aizawa runs back and picks up Mineta.

Aizawa: Ahh! Come on, We gotta go. Start the RV!

You guys are heroes and heroes in training, yet you can't fight off a raccoon