Crazy Road trip pt. 4

The finale to this hilarious junk

Third Person:

Kirishima: And that's the whole crazy story.

Tsuyu: Well, I feel better. Talking about it helps.

Midnight steps out of house.

Midnight: Whew. I feel better, too. Uh, don't go in the house for about 35-40 minutes. What'd I miss?

All Might: Polygamists, voodoo priests, killer raccoons.

For context, everyone just finished telling All Might the story about how they got here and why they looked like trash when they arrived, while Midnight just finished using the bathroom.

All Might: Please. This story sounds as believable as weight-loss ice cream.

Everyone looks at All Might confused.

All Might: Now if you'll excuse me, I am going to go up and get ready for my evening walk.

All Might walks up to the door and opens it. The house, did not smell the same though.

All Might: Whoo!

~Timeskip~

All Might walks through the woods and humming to himself while lifting dumbbells. While doing this he sees a whole in a bush and looks through it. He sees a woman in voodoo clothing picking up sticks in front of a fire pit.

All Might: Hm. Voodoo, my Uncle Torino. (Why did this remind me of Uncle Granpa)

All Might turns around and sees a man voodoo clothes behind him. He screams and uses his dumbbells to knock him out. He runs away screaming in fear.

All Might: Ah! Jesus! Ah!

Everyone is still on the porch drinking juice. Bakugo notices a figure in the woods.

Bakugo: What the hell is that running towards us?

Denki: It's not another raccoon, is it?

Everyone stops to look.

Sero: No. That's bigger than a raccoon.

Todoroki: It looks like All Might.

Izuku: No, no, no, no. All Might can't run. He has a bad knee.

All Might runs up the porch screaming, which surprises everyone.

All Might: Oh, my God! We gotta go! We gotta go right now!

Everyone starts screaming and rush to the door.

Hagakure: Open the door!

Kirishima: Aah! I ripped it off!

Everyone continues screaming.

Jirou: Are you serious?

All Might: There's a window open in the parlor!

All Might screams while running and jumping over the railing of the porch. This makes everyone's jaws to drop. All Might quickly gets up.

All Might: Huh! Save yourselves! Aah!

Everyone starts to scream once more!

Midnight: Okay! Okay! Go, go, go, go, go! Go! Go!

Everyone runs off the porch and head towards the parlor.

Momo: Wait! Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait! I know you're not leaving me!

Todoroki screams as he runs back. He bends down so Shinobu get on his back.

Momo: Okay, okay.

Todoroki starts running towards the parlor.

Momo: Go! Okay! Go, go, go, go, go!

Moral of the story...

Yeah