Grandmaraka

⚠️Warning: MURDER/BLOOD⚠️

Izuku: Ochaco...

Yanderaka: Yes sweetie?

Izuku: I know you're a yandere but what about your ancestors and other family?

Yanderaka: Hmm? I actually don't know. Maybe I should talk to someone who might know.

~Timeskip~

Yanderaka: Hey grandma?

Grandma: Yes my sweet?

Yanderaka: Are you a yandere?

Grandma: ...Yes.

Yanderaka: So it is true! The family blood, it's true.

Grandma: I'm guessing you're aware of our family "curse." If you want, we can tell each other our stories.

Yanderaka: Okay. You first.

Grandma: Alright.

~Flashback~

I was a normal high school student in 2093, or at least I looked like a normal school. I was like your basic teenage girl. I had a great group of friends, normal grades, good reputation, and a crush.

But of course, I was no match for him. In fact, I was outshined by the competition. The queen bees of school: Kora and Miu Boca. They both were crushing on my man, your grandfather. I didn't like it but what could I do. Besides, those girls hadn't done nothing to me.

Not yet at least.

I was on my way to science when I was tripped. I looked up and saw Miu Boca laughing at me.

Miu: Wow, you're so clumsy! Can't you use your eyes you idiot?

Raka: Huh? What did I do?

Miu: You were in my way, nerd. By the way, I heard you had a crush on Himari.

She bent down to make her face closer to mine.

Miu: He likes me, so you better stay away from him. Or I'll make you regret it.

She stomped away. I quickly got up. I was very scared and upset from what just happened. Miu threatened me. She was the queen bee so if she said anything about me that could've changed my high school life forever. I hated that. Less than I hated her of course.

~Timeskip~

It was after school and I saw Miu and Kora walking. I then realized I had a knife in my hand. I was apart of the cooking club so I had access to all sorts of sharp objects. I walked back to the club room. I guess Kors and Miu saw because after I finished putting the knife away, Kora and Miu were standing in front of me, both smiling.

Miu: Hey nerd. I've see you've been listening to what I tell you. But I just wanted to show you what will happen if you ever choose to defy me.

Raka: Please, leave me alone!

I backed away from them. They approached me. I couldn't let them hurt me. I was about to accept my fate when Miu said something that triggered me.

Miu: Himari is mine.

Those words triggered me. Himari isn't his. I couldn't let her choose who he belongs with. That be terrible!

I grabbed the knife back and stabbed Miu's hand with it.

Miu: Ack! Hey...!

Without thinking I stabbed her chest then I kneed her stomach and stabbed her back. I pulled out my knife and it was stained with blood.

Kora: M-M-M-Miu... YOU KILLED HER! YOU KILLED MY SIS!

Kora grabbed my arm holding the knife but I used my other arm to grab hers. Some strength just over came in me. I snapped Kora's arm. She screamed and fell to the ground.

Raka: Listen, if you don't want to die you better not tell anyone about this. Or else I will do things worse than just kill you. GOT IT? Himari is mine!

Kora nodded with tears in her eyes. I ran away from the school and left without getting caught.

I lived with my grandma at the time but she wasn't home, so I didn't have to explain why I was covered in red "stuff." But when I changed my clothes, realization hit me. I killed someone. I murdered someone! I threatened someone! I'm a murderer! I'm someone's killer! What was wrong me?!

Unknown voice 1: She deserved it.

A random voice in my head says. I pause. That wasn't my thought.

Unknown voice 2: She was rude to you.

Another one...

Yeah but she's still a human! I try to think back.

Unknown voice 3: She looked ugly too, good riddance.

Everyone is beautiful

Unknown voice 4: She thinks no one except her deserves to live.

That's rude to think but there's no need to kill somebody for that!

Unknown voice 1: She liked Himari.

I pause

Unknown voice 2: She wanted him all for himself. How selfish.
Unknown voice 4: I bet if she didn't die she would be seducing Himari into her trap!
Unknown voice 3: What do you think their kids names would've been?
Unknown voice 1: Probably something like Himira, Iruma, Mimi jr, Hora-

ENOUGH!!!

I yelled at those thoughts. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I LIKE HIMARI! I WANT HIM FOR MYSELF! I WANT TO SEDUCE HIM! I WANT HIS KIDS! I WANT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HIMARI! NO MATTER WHO I HAVE TO KILL, NO MATTER WHO HAS TO GO! HIMARI IS MINE! AND ONLY MINE! NOT HIS FRIENDS, NOT ANY OTHER GIRL WHO HAS A CRUSH ON HIM! NOT EVEN ADULTS AND/OR PRO HEROES! HIMARI IS MINE! EVEN IF I HAVE TO TAKE HIM FROM HIS MOTHER! EVEN IF I HAVE TO KILL A KID! HIMARI IS MINE!!!!!! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE EVER COULD!

I was a yandere!

~End of Flashback~

Grandma: And that's my story, you now.

Yanderaka: ...Sorry- that's just a lot to take in. You killed people, for a boy too?

Grandma: Mhm.

Yanderaka: And you said their last names were Boca, right?

Grandma: Yes why?

Bakugo: Stop playing dumb, you're a criminal! Boca told me to be cautious of you. Apparently your grandmother killed her grandmother's sister in 2093. That was 56 years ago!

That explains something.

Yanderaka: Okay, I'm ready to tell you my story. I like to call it, Yanderaka.

Ah yes, the proper backstory of this crazy lore. Grandmaraka.