Chapter 2- Unexpected Plans

Uraraka's POV:

Look, I have no idea how I forgot to hide Bakugo's body. At least the axe isn't there. Nezu called a hospital. Soon an ambulance arrived. It's obvious he's dead, so the only thing the hospital can do is restitch his head.

Hey, at least school is closed. I haven't talked to Deku at all today. I hope he's doing okay. I mean, I know he is, but I hope Todoroki isn't blackmailing him.

No one's POV:

Mitsuki was in the living room reading a magazine. Her phone started to ring:

Mitsuki: Hello?

Doctor: Hello is this Mitsuki Bakugo?

Mitsuki: Yeah, why?

Doctor: Your son was found and brought to the hospital by the UA staff today.

Mitsuki: *gasp*

Doctor: Mitsuki?

Mitsuki: Sorry, is he okay?

Doctor: No, he's dead.

Mitsuki:...

Mitsuki wanted to do a bunch of things. Cry. Faint. Throw up. Die.

She ended up passing out, as the safest option.

~Timeskip~

Inko: Can you get that Izuku?

There was a knock on the door at Izuku's apartment. Izuku answered it and saw Mitsuki.

Izuku: Auntie, what are you doing here?

Mitsuki: I wanted to invite you and your mom to Katsuki's funeral in person.

Izuku: Oh. Okay, when is it?

Mitsuki: This Saturday.

Izuku: Okay. We'll be there. Sorry for your loss again.

Mitsuki: Izuku can you promise me something?

Izuku: Sure. What is it?

Mitsuki: When you find Katsuki's killer, tell me and bring them to justice.

Izuku: (Shit) Uh, okay auntie.

Mitsuki: Thank you.

Izuku: (I'm last person you should be thanking) You're welcome.

Mitsuki leaves and Izuku sighs.

Why Uraraka? Izuku thinks. Why can't I just tell her that it's you? And why did you have to kill Kacchan?

Inko: What did Mitsuki want?

Izuku: She wanted to personally invite us to Kacch- Katsuki's funeral.

Inko: Oh. I feel bad for her. Her son was found only to be revealed dead. She must be suffering right now.

Izuku: Mhm. (I'm suffering too)

Izuku decided to sleep in for the rest of the day. He didn't really have a reason to get out of bed.

~Timeskip~

It was Friday. The day before Katsuki's funeral. Izuku decided to meet up with Todoroki. For some reason he wanted to meet up.

Izuku: Hi Todoroki. Is there something you wanted to tell me-

Todoroki: Tell me everything Uraraka's done.

Izuku: Huh?

Todoroki: Tell me everything Uraraka's done.

Izuku: What do you me-

Todoroki: You know what I mean. Tell me everything she's done.

Izuku sighs and looks at Todoroki. Can he really confess the truth to him, or will this lead to his death?

Izuku: Okay. She staged Shillia's death as suicide. She killed Lillian. She exposed Lesley's secret to Sana, who drove her to commit unalive.  She crushed Noroi to death. She poisoned Yume. She killed Kantlesatch, Kaminari and Jirou. She blackmailed Saki. She framed Tsuki for doing drugs on school property. And she killed Tsu and framed Boca for it.

Todoroki: I see.

Izuku: Please, don't tell anyone about it, okay? I'll expose her myself when I'm ready.

Todoroki: How? You don't have any proof unlike me.

Izuku: Exactly! We'll use your proof!

Todoroki: Then why can't we expose her now?

Izuku: Because... with Kacchan's funeral tomorrow I don't want there to be problems or drama. Plus, I'm still traumatized by what Uraraka's done. I want to recover from it first.

Todoroki: ...Fine.

Izuku: Huh.

Todoroki: I won't tell anyone about her yet. But if she kills anyone else don't expect me to be quiet.

Midoriya sighs and looks up at Todoroki before hugging him.

Izuku: Thank you Todoroki.

Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Tsuki: Eliminated
Dena: Eliminated
Boca: Eliminated

To be continued...

Words- 627

Thanks for reading! 🧡

Spoilers for chapter 367

We almost had Deku's rage pt

We almost had Deku's rage pt. 2