Chapter 1- Back to School

Midoriya's POV:

Todays the day. I'm going back to UA, the school that has changed forever. So what has happened since then?

Kacchan is dead, Uraraka is a psychopath who murdered all of the girls +Kaminari. She even arrested Boca.

Todoroki is suspicious of her and Class 1a went from having 20 students to 16. I'm a bit nervous to go back but I'm excited to see everyone again.

Except Uraraka. She killed people on my behalf. Why would she do that? I know she said she loved me, and I know I could've told Todoroki the truth but for some reason, I couldn't. The thought of Uraraka getting arrested for as just heartbreaking to me, even though she deserves it for all of those murders, I couldn't tell him.

I sighed and got dressed. My mom was making breakfast for me. She looked at me leaving my room by and smiled.

Mom: Hey Izuku! I just finished setting up everything.

Izuku: Thanks mom!

After eating I left and walked to school. I couldn't believe it, I was going back. I wonder how everyone will think. It's been forever since they've seen me. I miss them all. I can't wait to see All Might again.

~Timeskip~

It's time. It's time for me to go back to school. I can't believe it! I sigh and open the door. Everyone looks at me as if a ghost has entered the room.

Aizawa: Problem Child...

Izuku: Hi...

Everyone:...

Izuku: Not the right time?

Everyone:...

Izuku: I'm back...

I jump up surprised when Mr. Aizawa hugs me. He's never done this before. I hug him back though. It felt like he needed this, and I gave him a gift. Everyone stood up and walked over to me.

After hugging and talking to me, everyone sat down and Aizawa continued his lesson. He told me not to pay attention to it though. After the bell rang, everyone ran up to me and started to overfill me with questions.

Mina: MIDOBAE! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!

Hagakure: We all are.

Izuku: I'm glad you're all still here!

Sero: Where else would we go man?

After talking to everyone at lunch, I noticed Todoroki stare at Uraraka a lot. I know if has to do with last week.

But Todoroki is suspicious too. Why did he ask his dad to put a tracker on me? Is that why he died? Or did Uraraka get him? I'm confused and scared.

~Timeskip~ On my way out I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around and saw Todoroki.

Izuku: Todoroki-kun!

Todoroki: Follow me Midoriya.

I followed him until he stopped. We were behind the schools alone.

Izuku: Is there something you need Todoroki?

Todoroki: I will keep you safe Midoriya.

Izuku: Huh? What're you talking about?

Todoroki: Uraraka. I know she has something to do with you going missing. There's no way her parents kidnapped you or Endeavor put you there.

Izuku: Todoroki, she didn't d-di it. Besides, there's no way she would kidnap me. You have it all wrong.

Todoroki: Then where were you?

Izuku: I... I don't remember...

Todoroki: Really?

Izuku: It looked like an abandoned shack.

Todoroki: I'm sure it did. Uraraka is poor:

Izuku: I'm not talking about her house! Can we just go to the dorms?

Todoroki: Oh yeah. Everyone should be waiting for us.

Izuku: What do you mean?

Todoroki: I'll explain on our way out.

~Timeskip~

Todoroki: Today is the grand opening of the UA dorms again.

Izuku: You mean this whole time, they've been closed?!

Todoroki: Mhm. Everyone hasn't returned since you went missing. Not even the teachers. Todays the first time anyone's setting foot in there.

Izuku: Shouldn't have at least one person checked in there?

Todoroki: Yeah but, they decided to not to.

Me and Todoroki arrive just in time. Nezu was standing next to Aizawa and All Might.

Nezu: Welcome back to the UA dorms everyone! We know it's surprising with the formerly missing Izuku Midoriya causing us to shut down but since he's back and and everyone has recovered from the traumatic experiences happening at UA, but we're glad he's okay. As you know, Katsuki Bakugo went missing the same day. In hopes he's okay can we have a moment of silence for him.

Uraraka's POV:

No.

We aren't gonna have a moment of silence for him. He doesn't deserve one.

I participated anyway, but I did quietly mumble for a few seconds.

After our useless prayer was over, Nezu finished his speech. After that he opens the building again. I flinch when I see blood on the kitchen counter.

Mina: Is something wrong Uraraka?

Ochaco: Ah- it's nothing! I just thought I saw something in the kitchen. But I think I am seeing stuff.

Mina: What is it?

Mina walks into the kitchen. The next thing you heard wasn't all that surprising.

Mina: AHHHH!

Everyone ran into the kitchen and saw Mina standing in front of Bakugo's dead, headless body.

Mineta: B-bac... Bac... BAKUGO!!!

Momo: OH GOODNESS!!!

Todoroki runs up to them. Before he walks past me, he whispers something in my ear.

Shoto: I'm onto you Uraraka.

I sigh and slowly walk over. Todoroki in my back doesn't affect me. I'm more upset that Bakugo is dead...

And my dumbass forgot to hide him.

Izuku: KACCHAN!!!

Kirishima: He's dead!

To be continued...

Words- 897

Thanks for reading! ❤️