Luxurious

Working so hard every night and day and now we get the payback~

Yes this is chapter 3

No one's POV:

It was Saturday, the day of Bakugo's funeral.

Izuku and his mom sat in in the third row of the church. Bakugo's family sat at the front. Deku saw some of his classmates around the church. He even saw Aizawa and All Might. But...

He didn't see Uraraka.

Izuku sighed. Of course she's not here, he thought.

A soon as the pastor started, Ochaco's family arrived. They sat in the back and watched as the pastor spoke. Grandmaraka whispers into Uraraka's ear.

Grandmaraka: Next time let's remember to dispose of your victim's body, okay?

Uraraka: Mhm.

The rest of church part was very sad. Everyone was crying and listening to Bakugo's family speak about him.

(Why am I laughing)

The funeral ends and everyone goes tot the reception. They talk to Katsuki's parents and discuss how much of a great person he is.

Midoriya sat next to his friends that same. Almost everyone did.

Sero: It's going to be so weird going to school without Bakugo on Monday.

Izuku: Yeah. He was funny.

Shoto: I apologize Midoriya. You too were close.

Izuku: Thanks Todoroki. It's hard... but I'll be alright.

Momo: I hope they can find whoever killed him.

Kirishima: Same.

Iida: It's completely disturbing to think that someone would have the nerve to do that.

Tokoyami: How cruel...

Everyone continues to talk and soon they all go home.

~Timeskip~

School was finally opened again. It was gonna be tough since Class 1a has shortened in numbers. Went from 20 students, to 16.

Iida: Hey Midoriya, I wanted to ask you something.

Izuku: Sure what is it?

Iida: Are you okay? With losing Bakugo and you were kidnapped for a while. I know you seem okay, but for all we could know, it may be an act, and as class representative it's my job to make sure everyone is okay.

Izuku: I'm fine... it's hard to lose someone you're close to... but I know that Kacchan's in a better place so I'm happy for him.

Chapter 362 spoilers

Iida: I know he is.

~Timeskip~

It's finally the end of hell-school. Midoriya was walking out but in his way he thought about something.

I haven't talked to All Might since I came back. I saw him at Kacchan's funeral yet I didn't talk to him. Maybe I should go see him.

Midoriya was so lost in thought that he didn't notice anything until he bumped into a girl.

Izuku: Sorry....

Deku looked down and saw the girl in front of him. It was Uraraka. They haven't spoke since Midoriya came back and they always avoided each other.

Uraraka:...

Izuku:...

Izuku: I'm still traumatized by what Uraraka's done. I want to recover from it first.

Awkward...

Shillia: Eliminated
Lillian: Eliminated
Lesley: Eliminated
Nori: Eliminated
Yume: Eliminated
Mahō: Eliminated
Saki: Eliminated
Tako: Eliminated
Tsuki: Eliminated
Dena: Eliminated
Boca: Eliminated

To be continued...

Words- 493

Thanks for reading! 💛