Chapter One : The Arrival

The wheels on the bus screeched as the bus stopped at Camp Pack. Camp Pack was a summer camp, for many different kids. Whether they were afraid of the outdoors, had depression, or even didn't fit in at their schools, they were welcome and forced to go there when they either turned 16 or 17.

"Alright, I need to do a count." The bus driver announced, standing up and looking back at the people riding the bus this year. Everyone was new here, so the bus driver didn't know anyones names.

"Erm, Vikkram Barn?"

Vikk raised his hand shyly, and then put his hand down. He wore a Ultimate Sidemen shirt, along with jeans and tennis shoes.

"Jerome Aceti?"

Jerome raised his hand. Jerome wore a hat that said "Dope" and a shirt that said "Power Moves Only" With jean shorts and tennis shoes.He also had a big nose and light brown hair.

"Preston Arsement?"

Preston raised his hand confidently, and stood up. He wore a blue plaid shirt with jeans and tennis shoes, and had black hair.

"Robert Latsky?"

"Hereeeeee" He called out, standing up. He had brown hair and wore a plain blue hoodie, and blue jeans.

"Lachlan Power?"

The blonde boy stood up and waved. He had bright blue eyes, wore a great T-shirt and neutral shorts.

"Mitchell Hughes?"

The shy boy raised his hand nervously. He had light brown hair, a red and black checkered hoodie, and tennis shoes with jeans.

The list kept going on and on, including a few cute girls the boys checked out but weren't interested in really.

-x-

"Cabin 6, Lachlan Power, Vikkram Barn, Mitchell Hughes, Jerome Aceti, Robert Latsky, and Preston Arsement."

The boys looked at each other. None of them spoke until the man was done saying where everyone was staying.

"Meet up at your assigned cabins, and get to know each other! Tomorrow will be when we start our activities! Enjoy your day," The man finished his speech and walked out of the building.

The six boys walked towards each other until they were next to each other.

"Well, I guess we should introduce ourselves." Rob suggested. "I'm Rob." "I'm Preston" "I'm Lachlan" "Im Mitch "Im Vikk" "Im Jerome"

They headed towards their cabin, each boy holding their luggage in their hands. When they got to the cabin, Mitch dropped his luggage on Jerome's foot. "Ouch!" Jerome winced, pulling his foot out from underneath Mitch's luggage. "S-Sorry." Mitch stuttered, lifting his bag back up.

Preston took out his key to the cabin and opened the door. He lifted his baggage and walked inside, taking a look at the inside. There were three bunks, and three dressers so everyone would have to share. There was two bathrooms, which would be the worst for the boys, and a second floor which had some table tennis, pool, etc.

"Well, who gets what bunk?"

"I'll take this one I guess." Preston said with a sigh, pointing to the one closest to the bathrooms. "Top or bottom?"Rob asked. Preston blushed by the question but replied "Bottom." Rob pat Preston on the back as he started to climb the ladder to his bunk.

"I suppose I'll take this one," Vikk mumbled, his accent clearly standing out. "Woah you have an accent!" Preston said, surprised. Vikk rolled his eyes. "Anyone else have an accent?"

"Erm, I do." Lachlan mumbled shyly. "I'm Australian-not British." He muttered before he chose the same bunk as Vikk. "Hashtag accent buddies!" Vikk shouted from the top bunk. Lachlan laughed and jumped onto his bed.

"I guess me and Mitch are stuck with this one-Top or bottom Mitch?"

That whole time Mitch was daydreaming, so when he heard such a question he blushed immensely and mumbled, "Bottom works best for me." And wondered how they knew he was gay.

After settling in everyone decided to get to know each other better.

"Who wants to start?" Jerome asked, looking at the five boys he roomed with. "I guess I will?" Vikk mumbled. Jerome nodded and let Vikk tell his story.

"I'm Vikkram Barn. I'm here because my mom doesn-" Vikk looked away from the boys, ashamed of what he was about to tell them. "Doesn't approve of me..I'm erm, gay." Vikk tried to hold back tears but failed miserably. Lachlan rubbed Vikk's back awkwardly, unsure of what to do.

"Ill go next," Preston volunteered as Lachlan took Vikk upstairs to try and calm him down.

-x-Upstairs-x-

"Shh its okay Vikky," Lachlan soothed. It didn't help much but he wanted to give it a shot. Lachlan thought Vikk was cute in so many ways, his voice is so calm and soothing and hes so darn adorable!

"S-S-She said if I-I loved someone h-here she'd kick me out!" Vikk cried, grabbing a fistful of Lachlan's shirt.

"Shh, it'll be okay dood, I won't let her do that to you,"Lachlan hushed, rubbing Vikk's back.

"Really?"

"I promise."