Chapter Five : A Crush

"I'll just sit by the lake," (I made it a lake so its more campy. Yur welcome) Lachlan mumbled. Vikk pouted, Lachlan and Mitch wouldn't swim. Both had two different reasons though. Mitch was obviously self conscious of his cuts. But Lachlan? Everyone wondered why the Aussie wouldn't swim.

"C'mon Rob!" Preston giggled, grabbing Rob's wrist and pushing him into the lake. Preston fell in with Rob, both of them getting soaking wet. They resurfaced, staring at everyone else. "Cmon boys! It's warm," Rob said giggling. "Wanna have a contest?" Rob asked, smirking. "Sure! What about a who can breathe underwater the longest contest?" Preston suggested, staring into Rob's brown eyes. "Sure! One, Two, Three, Go!" Rob shouted, going underwater along with Preston.

Ender and Eugenia walked up to the lake, holding towels and in bikinis. Well, Eugenia was in a bikini with her hair in a ponytail, while Ender wore a one piece and had her purple hair in braided pigtails. "Are they drowning?" Ender asked, pointing to the two males in the lake already. "Nope, just holding their breaths contest." Lachlan mumbled,looking at his hands awkwardly. The girls jumped in, splashing Mitch. Mitch squeaked and stood up, his long sleeve shirt soaking wet. Jerome giggled and pushed Mitch in the lake. The white shirt Mitch wore now was basically see through, and you could identify his cuts on his wrists. Mitch grabbed Jerome's ankles and pulled him in, Jerome screaming "Cannonball!" And hitting the water with a huge splash. "C'monnn Lachlan! Mitch went in!" Vikk begged.

"Fine, you jag." Lachlan whined. His heart beat fast, as Vikk grabbed Lachlan's wrist and pushed him into the water.

Rob and Preston finally came up out of the water, finally needing to breathe. Preston had lost though, as he came up first. "I win!" Rob giggled, but stopped when he saw Lachlan struggling to swim. Vikk's eyes widened as he jumped in and grabbed the Aussie, holding his head above water so he could breathe. "So- you can't swim?" Vikk asked sadly. Lachlan nodded, his face red from embarrassment. "You should teach him!" Ender chimed.

-x-

Everyone got out of the lake, drying themselves off with their towels. "See you later!" Ender giggled as Eugenia pulled her in for a kiss on the cheek, then grabbed her wrist and ran to their cabin.

"They are so fudging cute," Preston mumbled. "Yeah, and so is Vikklan," Rob smirked. Vikk and Lachlan looked up, "Vikklan?" They asked in unison. "Vikk + Lachlan = Vikklan." Rob explained. "We-We aren't dating." Vikk mumbled. Lachlan turned his head away from Vikk, tears stinging his eyes as memories of his ex Jay played throughout his head. "I mean- not yet," Vikk added.Lachlan looked at Vikk, grabbing his wrist and pulling him in for a long passionate kiss. Vikk kissed back, wrapping his arms around Lachlan's neck. Lachlan's hands laid on Vikk's hips as they continued their little make out session.

"PDA!" Jerome yelled, smacking Mitch on his ass, and running back to the cabin. "Jerome!" Mitch squeaked, blushing immensely.

"Merome!" Vikk shouted, giggling. Mitch glared at him before running after Jerome. "Bet you my breakfast that when we get back they'll be making out..or cuddling! Oooh Merome cuddles!" Preston squealed like a fangirl, jumping up and down. "Race you there!" Rob shouted, running to the cabin, his towel on his shoulders and looking like a cape as he ran. Preston ran after him, slowly catching up. Preston had caught up and passed Rob, waving flirtatiously, and running into the door.

"Poofless!" Lachlan squeaked, running after poofless. Vikk chased Lachlan, and jumped onto Lachlan's back. Lachlan giggled and fell to the floor, rolling onto his back. He stared into Vikk's eyes and leaned forward, kissing him on the lips passionately. His hands moved to Vikk's butt, giving it a light squeeze. "Aye!" Vikk squeaked, swatting Lachlan's hands away. "Awww your so cute when you blush!" Lachlan teased, giggling. "No, if anyones cute you are!" Vikk retorted, jumping up and running to the cabin. Lachlan ran behind him, until they got to the cabin. They opened the door and saw Poofless sitting next to each other on their bunk, and heard Merome upstairs playing table tennis.

-x-

"Goodnight," Mitch mumbled, curling up on his bunk. "Night biggums," Jerome whispered, kissing Mitch's forehead. Jerome climbed onto the top bunk, hugging his pillow. He missed home badly. He just wanted to go home. Yeah, he had the boys (Plus Ender+Eugenia), but he was extremely homesick. But everyone else was too.

"Goodnight Icky Sticky Vikky," Lachlan mumbled, standing on a ladder to Vikk's top bunk. "Night Little Lachy,"Vikk giggled quietly as Lachlan pecked Vikk on the lips. "H-Hey Lachlan?" Vikk stuttered nervously, "Yes, love?" He asked. Vikk's heart fluttered as he heard those words. "Erm, can you..maybe stay up here with me?" He asked nervously. Lachlan nodded, grabbing his pillow and climbing up the ladder again. Vikk moved over against the wall, so Lachlan could fit up with him. Vikk faced the wall, his eyes closing slowly. Lachlan laid on his back, wrapping his left arm around Vikk. Vikk rolled over and faced Lachlan, cuddling into his chest. "I love you," Vikk whispered. "Love you too, Icky Vikky," Lachlan smirked, booping Vikk on the nose. Vikk blushed and closed his eyes. "Night."

"Night Purston," Rob mumbled from his bunk. He heard a quiet "Night." from Preston. Rob sighed and stared up, thinking. He really liked Preston. Would Preston like him back? Probably not...