Chapter Six : Admitting

-x-

Vikk screamed in his sleep, squirming around. Lachlan jumped up and hit his head on the ceiling, before staring down at his boyfriend. "Vikk?" Lachlan whispered, trying to not wake up the other boys. "D-Don't hurt him!" He yelled, tears streaking down his cheeks. "Vikk, Vikk! I'm okay baby please!" Lachlan whimpered, shaking Vikk awake. Vikk jolted up, hitting his head on the ceiling and groaning. "S-She hurt you," Vikk mumbled, holding his head in pain. "No no no, it was just a nightmare babes," The Aussie reassured. Vikk nodded as Lachlan wiped away his tears with his thumb.

"Just kiss already," Jerome teased grumpily. "Why don't you just kiss Mitch already?" Lachlan retorted, kissing Vikk on the lips sweetly. "Cause he's sleeping, you butt." Jerome groaned. "Sure I am. Vikk probably woke the whole damn camp." Mitch growled, rolling over. Jerome giggled and got off his bunk, leaning over Mitch and kissing his lips. Mitch's eyes opened wide, but closed as he kissed back.

"Merome!" Preston squealed from his bunk. "Preston's now officially a fangirl," Rob teased, shifting around in his bed. "Aye!" Preston whined, acting like he was offended. "Preston, you know you like to fangirl." Vikk smirked. Preston rolled his eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

"Night Merome, night Vikklan." Rob mumbled into his pillow. "Night Merome, night Poofless."

-x-

"So, today, we are learning how to dive!" Adam instructed, writing something down on his clipboard. "So,first, I will show you how to dive." Adam said setting down his clipboard and lifting off his T-shirt. A few girls stared and whistled, others not paying attention. Adam thanked the girls and walked to the diving board, starting to talk about how to dive and all the stuff everyone already knew. Well, except Lachlan. He didn't pay much attention though.

"Alright! Girls up first," Adam instructed, letting the girls line up behind the diving board.

Eugenia was first, and jumped in easily. It was more of a cannonball, but least she jumped.

Ender was second, and she was literally having a panic attack on the board. The boys started chanting, "Do it do it do it!" They cheered, their voices echoing off the walls. Ender blushed a deep red and dived in, Eugenia getting splashed.

After the rest of the girls, it was time for the boys. The six boys were last, as they were nervous to do so in front of so many people.

"C'mon Hughes, just jump!" Adam grumbled. Mitch gulped and looked down. Jerome grabbed his hand, "It's okay Mitch. You'll be fine," Jerome reassured. Mitch stared into Jerome's eyes uncertainly, and leaned in kissing Jerome on the lips- in front of everyone at the camp. People in the water gasped, staring at the two boys. They disconnected, "Yeah, I'm gay! Deal with it fuckers!" Jerome shouted angrily, as he knew people would tease them. "So am I!" Lachlan said confidently afterwards. Vikk gulped before shouting, "I'm gay and I love Lachlan Power!" Lachlan blushed and grabbed Vikk in for a sweet short kiss.

"Enough! Just dive already," Adam hissed. Mitch let go of Jerome's hand and jumped into the pool, diving perfectly. Adam clapped and wrote something down on his clipboard. Jerome jumped in after Mitch, splashing Adam who stood outside the pool. "Dammit Aceti!" He yelled angrily, twisting his wet shorts. Everyone laughed at Adam, who glared at all of them.

Vikk jumped in, then Lachlan. They all did pretty well, especially Lachlan, who had learned to swim because of Vikk. "Before I jump in," Rob cleared his throat nervously, turning to face Preston. "I wanted to say..That, Preston, I have really liked you for a while and.." Preston cut him off by kissing him on the lips, and wrapping his arms around Rob. They both fell into the pool, laughing when they came above the surface.

-Daz da end of this chapter. Quick Question: Next chapter, smut or no? If so, who is in the smut? *Vikklan, poofless, merome* thx for your support-