Chapter Ten : Cute

-x- The Next Day -x-

"Bye Mom!" Lachlan shouted. He grabbed Vikk's hand and ran to their cabin, to see Merome making out and Poofless cuddling. "We're backkkk!" Vikk said with a giggle, making Mitch and Jerome stop their makeout session and stare at Lachlan and Vikk in disbelief. "But you were supposed to be gone a week?" Jerome said unsure. Vikk nodded, "Lachy saved us and his mom made us come back." Vikk explained.

-x-

"Well, look whos back." Eugenia teased, sitting at their lunch table. "Look whos still here," Vikk teased back, taking a bite of his apple. "Vikkk can I have a bite?" Lachlan whined playfully, reaching out to grab the apple like a little kid. "Nooo it's mine!" "Pleaseeee I didn't get an apple," Lachlan pouted. Vikk sighed and handed his childish boyfriend the apple. Lachlan smiled and thanked him, taking a bite out of the apple and handing it back to Vikk. "Ewww no I don't want it, germs!" Vikk squeaked playfully. Lachlan kissed Vikk on the lips, and quickly disconnected. "Just take itt," Lachlan whined.Vikk did as Lachlan said, eating the rest of the apple.

-x-

"Aye, look, its the gay faggots." A boy smirked, staring at the six boys, and the two girls. "Aye look, its those dickheads," Preston snapped back. The mysterious boy laughed, punching Preston in the stomach. Preston fell to the ground on his knees, clutching his stomach painfully. "Look, you fucker, Don't you ever touch my boyfriend ever again." Rob barked, sending a punch to the boys face. The boy stumbled backwards, before catching his balance and kicking Rob right in the dick. Rob fell down next to Preston, groaning loudly. Vikk hid behind Lachlan nervously, as he didn't want his Aussie to get hurt.

Jerome pushed Mitch behind himself, then walked over to the mystery boy. He got nose to nose with the kid, before taking off his "Dope" hat and throwing it at Mitch. He punched the boy in the crotch, then kicked his ankles so he fell onto the ground.

"Don't talk to me and my friends, ever again." Jerome barked, giving the boy a kick before walking back to Mitch and hugging him.

"Thank you." Lachlan mumbled. Vikk stood on his tip-toes and pecked Lachlan on the lips. "I love you babe." "I love you too, Vikk. I always will."

-A month later cause I dont know what to write anymore-

"Jerome, I'm madly in love with you." Mitch mumbled, staring into Jerome's eyes. Jerome smiled at Mitch. "I'm in love with you too Biggums. I'm glad I got to meet you," "Me too Biggums."

-

"Rob I love you, you cactus!" Preston squealed, jumping onto Rob. Rob screamed in response, looking up into Preston's eyes. "I love you too!" He shouted back giggling. Preston leaned down and kissed Rob on the lips.

-

A'ight I have bad writers block. Pls don't hurt me but I think I might finish off this story. Any suggestions? I have a cool sidemen/pack story I wanna work on for you guys and I don't want the rest of this book to be shit cause I have writer's block. I soddi!

Love ya long time, to infinity and beyond -Ender