Chapter Three : A Wake Up Call

-x- The Next Day -x-

"Wake up!" The coach, Adam shouted, his voice almost seeming like a growl. Everyone groaned, rubbing their eyes and trying to wake themselves up. "C'mon you lazy boys! We have to get out there and work!" Adam growled again, holding a bucket of ice cold water in case they wouldn't move. Normally, threatening them with it normally made them get up. But maybe not for this group of boys.

"I'm up.."Preston yawned, looking through his clothes for a shirt to wear. Rob sighed, climbing off the top bunk and landing on the ground gracefully. Lachlan started to snore quietly.

Big mistake.

Adam sighed, and threw the water onto the Australian, making him scream. "What the hell mate?!" He yelled, jumping up and hitting his head on the top bunk. "Damn," He cursed, holding his head. "Alright who else is going to misbehave?!" Adam growled, a smirk growing on his face. Jerome sighed and jumped off the top bunk, his feet hitting the floor with a slight thud. Mitch had fallen back asleep, and Vikk started to search for clothes to wear. Jerome looked at Mitch, frowning when he saw his scars on his wrists were clearly visible. It was quite obvious before Mitch came here he cut as much as he could. "Welp," Adam sighed and threw his last bucket of ice water onto the fragile boy. Mitch screamed and flung himself off the bed, tugging down his sweatshirt sleeves to hide his scars.

"Thats what you get, boys! Get your asses dressed and go get breakfast!" Adam shouted angrily. Mitch and Vikk winced at his words and started moving even faster than before. Vikk put on a Sidemen shirt and brushed out his hair, putting on jean shorts also. "Where the bloody hell did my shorts go," Lachlan mumbled to himself. He opened Vikk's drawer and saw his shorts. "Aye, cheeky Vikky over here stealing my shorts," Lachlan teased, taking off his pajama bottoms and putting on his jean shorts. Vikk blushed at the sight of Lachlan in his boxers, "Like what you see, Vikky?" Lachlan winked at Vikk, and ran his hands through his blonde hair. "Nah, just checking it out," Vikk giggled as Lachlan tickled Vikk, and messed up his hair. "Aye, darude!" Vikk yelled annoyed, fixing his hair again.

"Guys!" Mitch yelled from the door, "Adam's coming back! We better hurry up!"

Lachlan smirked before placing a kiss on Vikk's lips, and walking to the door to tie his tennis shoes. Vikk blushed immensely and slipped on his flip-flops. Rob and Preston ran to the door, and Jerome failed at tying his own shoes. "Dammit!" Jerome cursed under his breath. Mitch came back to the bunk and tied Jerome's shoes, "Your welcome Biggums." Mitch smirked. "Biggums?" Jerome asked, obviously confused by the Canadian's words. "Biggums..Its a friend thing." Mitch explained, turning around to walk to the door. Jerome stood up and slapped Mitch on the butt. "Hey!" Mitch shouted, blushing. Jerome chuckled, "No problem, biggums!" Jerome smirked.

-x-

"Start running laps!" Adam yelled, pointing to the track. "It's about five miles to go around once," Adam explained. Everyone groaned, "Don't complain! You're not fit at all! That's your fault!" Adam yelled angrily. "Girls, go ahead and start. The boys are doing something different to start," Adam ordered. The girls nodded and started to run on the track, and the boys stood confused.

"Start doing push-ups," Adam commanded. "W-What?! No!" Mitch shouted nervously. Adam walked to Mitch and stared into his eyes, they were now nose to nose. "What did I tell you to do, Mitchell?" Adam growled, taking off his belt. Mitch gulped. "P-Push-ups." Mitch stuttered. Adam took his belt and grabbed Mitch's hand roughly, about to lift up his sleeves. "No! Stop!" Jerome yelled. He knew Adam was about to hit Mitch's cut wrists. If anything they would open up and bleed. Adam dropped Mitch's hand and grabbed Jerome's. He slapped Jerome's wrist with his belt. Jerome squealed, yanking his wrist from Adam's grasp. "Fuck you!" Jerome yelled, holding his wrist to his chest. "Get down and do push-ups now, faggots!" Adam yelled, pointing to the ground. Everyone else had already started, except Mitch and Jerome. They got onto the ground, Mitch wincing from having to use his wrists to stay up. "H-How many do we have to do?" Jerome panted out, continuing to do the exercise. "Fifty, for back talking me." Adam smirked.

Soon after, Lachlan fell onto the floor, his chest heaving up and down. He never exercised. Then again, none of the six boys exercised. All the other ones did though. "Power, get back up!" Adam yelled at the Australian. Lachlan whimpered and tried to get back up, but his hands shook and he was dehydrated. Vikk panted, doing his 24th push-up. He then collapsed onto Lachlan panting like a dog. "Alright, I think that's enough push-ups.." Adam concluded. "Hughes, Aceti, you can stop now." Adam commanded. Jerome stood back up, and Mitch's arms gave up letting him fall onto the dirt floor.

"I'm so done," Mitch mumbled out. Everyone nodded and agreed. "So done."