Chapter Seven : The Showers (Smutty)

You guys wanted Vikklan smut. Like, nobody wanted Merome or poofless. WHICH IS FINE CAUSE I NEVER WRITE VIKKLAN SMUT HELL YEAH

Warning: This chapter is going to have Vikklan smut. If you don't like smut you can skip it...There will be warnings for when it starts and ends. (Smut means intercourse..like..sex...yep)

-x-

"Alright! Everyone go take showers, you smell like chlorine!" Adam yelled, drying himself off with a towel. Everyone got out of the pool, drying themselves off.

Lachlan and Vikk held hands as they walked into the locker room, Mitch, Jerome, Preston, and Rob right behind them. They walked to their shared locker, putting in the combination and opening the locker. Lachlan grabbed his fish boxers and jean shorts, along with his Fish Fish Fish shirt. Vikk grabbed his sidemen t-shirt and jeans, and his black boxers. They got to the showers, and there was only one shower open. "Erm, you can go first?" Vikk mumbled, uncomfortably. "Why don't we just share?" Lachlan suggested. Vikk shrugged, "I guess we can." They set their clothes outside of the shower and hopped in together, turning on the water. Vikk squeaked at the cold water hitting his back. Lachlan giggled and made it warmer, until it was hot.

Lachlan turned around and removed his swim trunks, Vikk staring at his ass. Lachlan turned around covering his junk with his hand, taking his free hand and smacking Vikk on the side playfully, "Jag," He mumbled. "Aye, it ain't my fault you're sexy," Vikk teased. "Vikkkkk you can't shower with trunks on." Lachlan whined. Vikk sighed and pulled down his swim trunks, blushing. He tossed his trunks outside the shower, turning to face his Aussie. Lachlan smacked Vikk on his ass, forcing Vikk to squeak. He grabbed the shampoo and started to wash his hair. Lachlan did the same, but couldn't help every once in a while staring at Vikk, naked.

-x-smut time-x-

"Lachlan, I'm not blind I can see you staring," Vikk teased, finally noticing the Aussie's quick glances. "Am not!" Lachlan refused to admit that he stared at his boyfriends dick. (God I'm dying rn)

"Yes, yes you were." Vikk said with a sigh, rinsing out his hair. "Okay, so what, I stared at my boyfriends diiick, it's not my fault he's sexy as hell," Lachlan admitted, pulling Vikk in for a kiss. Vikk instantly kissed back, moving his wet body closer to his Aussie.

Lachlan bit Vikk's bottom lip, Vikk gasping and opened his mouth. Lachlan stuck his tongue into Vikk's mouth, roaming it like a cave. He craved more of Vikk. He wanted to taste him, he just wanted him.

Lachlan's right hand moved to Vikk's butt, squeezing it lightly, making Vikk let out a soft moan. "Sh, babe, I remember the rules saying No intercourse." Lachlan smirked, disconnecting their lips. Vikk giggled and leaned his head back, giving Lachlan access to his neck. Lachlan nipped and licked Vikk's neck, searching for the right spot.

Vikk let out a soft moan, and Lachlan knew he found it. He sucked that area, making Vikk let out a chorus of moans. "Shh, babe, we can't get in trouble..."Lachlan whispered against Vikk's neck. Vikk nodded and put his hands inbetween them, grabbing Lachlan's member. Lachlan bit his lip as Vikk started moving his hand back and forth on Lachlan's hard-on. The Aussie titled his head back against the shower wall, his eyes scrunched in pleasure. Vikk smirked and got on his knees, licking his lips hungrily at Lachlan's member. He licked the tip, making Lachlan moan quietly. "Vikk, please," he whimpered, biting his lip. Vikk nodded and put all of Lachlan in his mouth. Lachlan moaned loudly, throwing his head back against the wall. His moan echoed off the shower walls. Vikk hummed against Lachlan's length, making him moan loudly again. He continued to bob as his lover continued to moan, moan after moan.

"V-Vikk, I-" Vikk removed Lachlan from his mouth. "Not yet, Lachy," Vikk teased. Lachlan groaned, "W-Why not," He whimpered. "Cause...I want you to fuck me," Vikk smirked. Lachlan's eyes widened, "I don't have a condom," He whispered. "Or lube," Vikk reminded. "But I don't care. Lachlan I need you," Vikk begged. Lachlan nodded in agreement.

"Sit down," Vikk ordered. Although this was his first time he kinda knew what he was doing. Lachlan did as he was told, groaning in pain. His hand reached for his dick, but Vikk swatted it away. "Don't you dare." Vikk growled, squatting down and sitting on Lachlan's member. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he went down further. Lachlan moaned, throwing his head back in pleasure from Vikks tightness. "T-Tell me when hng- I can m-move," Lachlan moaned out, rubbing Vikk's back comfortingly. Vikk pushed himself against Lachlan, signaling he was ready. Vikk started bouncing up and down on Lachlan, as the Aussie thrusted into Vikk."F-Faster!Har-der!" Vikk moaned. Lachlan started to pump Vikk's member, letting him moan out loudly.

The slapping of skin echoed throughout the showers, along with the two boys moans.

"V-hng..ikk!" Lachlan moaned loudly, arching his back as he came into his lover. Vikk moaned from the new feeling and came onto their stomachs. Vikk collapsed ontop of Lachlan, his head on the Aussie's shoulder. "I love.you." He panted out. Before Vikk fell asleep, he mumbled, "I love you too....Very much"

(OMG ITS THUNDERING AND IM TERRIFIED. JFC SAVE MEEE PLS)

SMUT IS OVER U MAY NOW READ

-x-

Lachlan carried Vikk into their cabin. "Have fun?" Mitch smirked, reading a book. "What do you mean?" Lachlan asked innocently. Mitch chuckled, "Hm, I wonder who Vikk had sex with.." He mumbled, putting down his hunger games book. "Teehee," Lachlan giggled, setting Vikk on his bunk. Mitch rolled his eyes and set down his book. "Did you at least wear protection?" Jerome asked, smirking. "Do they even have condoms on the camp ground?" Lachlan asked teasingly. "No, because we aren't allowed to have sex here you idiot," Jerome joked. "Okayyyy who topped?" Preston asked nosily. Lachlan rolled his eyes, "Who do you think?" "VIKKY TOPPED!" Rob shouted, causing Vikk to wake up.

"Erm, what's going on?" He asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes. "Icky sticky Vikky topped!" Rob giggled. Vikk sighed, "Not at all, if anything Lachlan's top." Vikk admitted, blushing a bit. "You guys are a bunch of jags!" Lachlan exclaimed, sitting next to Vikk.

"Babe, they just wanna know about our love life," Vikk teased. "Yeah. Sure."

-x-