Chapter Two: Tears

"I promise." Lachlan reassured. Vikk thanked Lachlan quickly and laid his head in Lachlan's lap. "Lachlan?" Vikk looked up at Lachlan, noticing Lachy's beautiful blue eyes that stood out. "Vikk?" Lachlan replied, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"Urm, you have really pretty eyes." Vikk mumbled embarrassed. Did he really just say that?

"As do you my accent buddy," Lachlan giggled, pushing Vikk's hair out of his face.

-x-Downstairs-x-

"Well, I'm from Texas...My names Preston Arsement and I'm very popular in school." Preston sighed before continuing. "I'm here because I kept breaking rules and my mom got tired of my bull shrimp." Preston explained sadly. Rob chuckled at this, "Haha, parents get tired of their kids all the time Puuurston!" Rob said with a slight chuckle. "Well would you like to talk about yourself now?" Preston asked. Preston thought Rob was adorable, his cute face and the way he laughs and speaks, he just really found it quite cute.

"Suuure. I'm Robert Latsky, I'm Canadian," Rob paused as he saw Mitch smile at him. "I was sent here because I don't like the outdoors and I'm not very outgoing." He mumbled, staring at his hands. He didn't seem like an awkward person but he really was, talking to people gave him a lot of anxiety he didn't need. "Someone else can go.." Rob mumbled, staring at his hands. He felt his chest tighten from anxiety and didn't want to say anymore about himself.

"I'm Jerome Aceti, I grew up in New Jersey and I am here because I never listened to my mom. I always snuck out of the house." Jerome paused, staring at Mitch. "Mitch you can go."

Mitch gulped and stared at his hands nervously. He tugged down his long sleeves to cover up scars that have been there for many years. "I'm Mitchell Hughes...Call me Mitch. I am here because I've been bullied ever since I was a kid...I cut and have depression and anxiety." Mitch whispered, trying to make them not hear it.

Interrupting the conversation, Lachlan and Vikk came back downstairs. "Is it my turn?" Lachlan asked. Mitch stared at Lachlan with tears in his eyes, while everyone stared at Mitch sadly. "Go ahead." Mitch mumbled, wiping his eyes. "I'm Lachlan Power, I'm from Australia and I'm here because all I do is play video games and stuff like that." Lachlan said, sitting down on the floor. Vikk sat on Lachlan's lap, curled into his chest. Lachlan pet Vikk's head to soothe him.