Epilogue (Sorry!)

Five years later, Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan, Vikk, Preston and Rob lived in a huge house together. They each had one kid, (Except Mitch and Jerome who had two kids), and started making YouTube videos.

Camp Pack shut down because the camp was appearently "Haunted". Right before the camp got shut down, Jerome proposed to Mitch at the camp, Preston proposed to Rob there, and Lachlan proposed to Vikk there as well. They all got married at the same wedding, and got married in Montreal Canada.

Six months after everyone was married, Mitch was pregnant with Jerome's child. They were ecstatic at the news, and Lachlan and Vikk decided to have a child as well, along with Preston and Rob.

Mitch and Jerome's child was born August 7th, and it was a girl. Jerome and Mitch agreed on the name "Betty Aceti".

A month after, Vikk gave birth to a beautiful son, and named him Chris. Not long after Chris was born, Mitch was pregnant again.

Two months after that, Rob gave birth to a baby girl. Preston wanted to name her Penelope, but Rob wanted to name her Daisy (Flower King Anyone?)

They had decided on the name Penelope, but agreed that Rob got to name their next baby if they had another one.

Seven months later, Mitch gave birth to a baby boy, which they named Sam.

—-Cute stuff coming up—-

"Daddy!" Betty squealed, pointing at Penelope. "Yes biggums?" Jerome asked, squatting down to Betty's level. "Swe took my twoy!"Betty whined, pointing at Penelope again. "Penny, that isn't very nice, can you please give the toy back?" Jerome asked sweetly. "Nwo! Mine!" Penny squeaked, holding the stuffed cow tightly. "Rob!" Jerome shouted. "Yeah?" Rob shouted back. "C'mere!"

Rob walked into the room, laughing at Penny who held the toy cow tightly. "Hey, Penny, how about you give Betty her cow back and we go get icecream?" Rob suggested. Penny smiled at her dad and gave the toy back, "Sowwy." Betty thanked Penny, and went to play with her stuffed cow.

"Dada!" Sam squealed, running to Jerome. Jerome picked him up, kissing his forehead. "Yes baby?" He asked, smiling. He looked just like Mitch, and Betty looked just like Jerome. "I wuv oo!" Sam giggled, resting his head on Jerome's shoulder. "I love you too! Why don't you go play with Chris?" Jerome suggested, putting Sam down. "Otay!" He ran with his little legs, bumping into Chris and crying. Jerome frowned, bending down and kissing the boys boo boo's. "Sowwy Cwis" Sam frowned. "Tis otay!" Chris exclaimed, handing Sam his pacifier. "Tank woo!"

—-

Daz it. Daz da story. I couldn't think of anything else to do for this story. Consider it over! Love ya long time, and thanks for all your support. <3 -Ender