Part 11: Midnight Dragon

WARNING: Violence

Trekking through the mountains and the snow was a long journey up the frozen stream, the wind was still chilly as it whipped through the air, Goemon wore his traditional bowl bamboo hat on his head and the white strap around his chin.  The two of you went up the stream through the mountain to the place where you came across the Alpha Wolf

.

.

Goemon knelt down and felt the snow and closed his eyes sensing the amount of wolves that were near or around the both of you two.  He opened his eyes again and stood up turning back to you.

Goemon: There is no leader still with the wolf pack, all the wolves have gone somewhere away from this place.

Y/N: What is that suppose to mean?

Goemon: The Beast is living in the cave terrorizing the wolves to flee from their territory, not even they can stand it.  

Y/N: The cave is just over that hill near where i sliced the wolves jaw and dragged it to the water stream. *you pointed*

The two of you walked over in the snow, the Samurai leapt up and walked up to the dark grey and black cave.  It was certainly a massive cave able to hold a large beast.  He closed his eyes trying to sense if the Beast was in there or not.  Though he couldn't.

   However, you suddenly felt scared and noticed a set of red eyes peering from the darkness of the cave.  There was scratching against the walls and crawling noises.  Goemon backed away and unsheathed his sword with you.

Goemon: Get ready, it's here.

   The vast great scaling charcoal black dragon crawled from the cave and opens its mouth showing its blade sharp teeth and red lizard like tounge, its black horns arched back on its head as he puffed his dark grey chest out, its nostrils puffed out smoke and it's wings stretched out darkening the light all around you.  The skies turned black as mignight and the stars came out.  

   The Black dragon bursts up into the sky flapping it's great big strong wings, with its scaling tail following behind it.  It screeched and roared from the skies and breathed fire from it's throat down at the both of you.  You and Goemon run as the trees began to set on fire.

Y/N: Oh my god Oh my god I can't beat that thing!

Goemon: Yes you can! Have some dignity within yourself!

The dragon flies down after the both of you, you turn and slash your sword at the great scaling beast.  The Black beast snarled and breathed fire, you duck and roll in the snow screaming.  Goemon leaps in the air and slices his sword cutting off some tough scales off of the Dragon.

Goemon: REMEMBER YOUR TRAINNING! *he slashed his sword and ducked under the large beast*

Y/N: HYAHHHHH! 

You slash the flashing blade against the large Dragon's nose and duck under it as it moved around against the earth.  The Black Beast crawled against the snow and breathed great flames once again setting more trees on fire.  

   Goemon: I can't tell you how to kill it you must figure it out yourself!

Y/N: What?!

Goemon: Just think! How do you kill a Dragon-? *he panted duck and slashing his sword again at the large snapping dragon's head*

Y/N: I DONT KNOW I'VE NEVER KILLED ONE BEFORE! *you hissed and duck and roll under the dragon and it's sharp scarping claws*

Goemon: If I help you it would be cheating! It would end with the both of us getting killed! That's how this game works with the Beast!

You grab onto a scale of the dragon and the beast flies up in the air in a flash, you scream holding onto the great flying black dragon as it blew flames up into the dark skies.  The cold air gave you windburn against your face.  

Goemon gasped looking up in the air in fear.

The Dragon turns and flies back down towards the ground, you scream and hold on for dear life as the Dragon descending back down to the earth and breathed fire at Goemon who ran as fast as he could.

   More trees and bushes were set to flames upon the mountain by the Alpha cave.  You jump off and hit the ground rolling in the snow.  You body ached with pain, Goemon runs and slashed his sword again and slices the beasts claws and runs to you.

Goemon: Y/N! Y/N you have to get up! Y/N!

He looks back gasping as the Dragon turned and its eyes were glowing bright red and it's teeth held the glow of the inferno within its throat.

Goemon: Y/N Please!

He then picks you up in his arms and runs as the dragon crawled after Goemon.  The Samurai panted as he leaped and ran up the mountain again, behind him flames were set to more trees in the Japanse forest.  

  You wake up in his arms and gasp, Goemon then sets you down.

Goemon: Y/N the dragon is still after us you've gotta stop that thing! I wish I could help you but the Dragon is in your concious!  You need to fight it!

Y/N: I don't know if I can...

Goemon: NEVER doubt yourself!  We will both die if you don't have a level head!  Now take my sword and slay that Beast!

He then shoves his Zantesuken into your hand, you look at the sword astonished.

Y/N: But...this is your sword-!

Goemon: It is the only help you've got to killing that Dragon!  Now come on! 

You turn around and see the crawling charcoal fire dragon raise its head and chest with its wings wide open.  You stare into the red eyes of the ferocious scaled creature.  

   Unsheathing the Zantesuken, you held the sword out and up at the Great massive Dragon, as its nostrils puffed out smoke.  

   The blade of Zantesuken reflected the Dragon's heated glow within it's very own core, its own red and orange heart that beat against its chest.  

  Your eyes noticed the glow of the black dragon's chest and its very beating heart that was not black, but enraged with fire.  

   You turn and see Goemon behind you, and he nods his head.  Swiftly your head turns back as you then run as fast as you could and leap up at the charging Black Dragon, who's jaws opened wide letting out flames from it's very heart....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End Scene