16. My birthday present.

"Okay, perfect" I whisper looking in the mirror.

I just finished my makeup. Now I need to dress up and I'll be ready to shine bright. I put my eyeshadows back in the case and walk out of the bathroom, heading to my bedroom.

Suddenly I feel a grip on my arm and drop my case with cosmetic stuff. The next instance I'm being shoved in the storage. I don't even comprehend what's going on, it's dark here and I can't see anything. My heart's pounding so fast, I'm completely shocked, I can't even say a word. The door closes and I feel someone's lips crashing in mine. I'm being pulled closer by my hips. And then it finally hits me. The taste of his lips and his lovely scent. I don't need eyes, I think I can recognise it even in a thousand years. I smile and kiss him back. I can't believe he just did that.

He breaks the kiss, cupping my face with his hand, and turns the light on.

"Happy birthday, baby" he says with a wide smile on his face.

His dimples look so cute, I love it when he smiles sincerely. I go up on my toes to peck his lips.

"Thank you" I say smiling just as widely.

"I've got a present for you" he pulls a little heart-shaped box out of his pocket.

I'm so excited, I have no idea what's in the box, but I already love it so much. If only my eyes could take pictures. I want to remember this moment forever.

He opens the box and I see a beautiful silver necklace with a magnificent wings charm. I lose my breath for a moment, I think my heart is beating so fast that he can hear it.

"Oh my God, Harry... Thank you so much" I whisper watching him taking it out of the box.

I'm getting overwhelmed, I'm really happy and emotional. I'm so grateful. It means so much for me.

"Please, let me put it on you" he says holding the necklace in his hands.

I lift my hair up and he gently places the jewellery on my neck. I look down on it. It looks unbelievable, I can't describe how happy I am right now.

"I like it so much, it's the best present I've ever been given. Thank you, Harry!" I say hugging his neck and kissing his lips so passionately.

The kiss is full of love, it's so genuine and intimate. We look at each with so much happiness and softness. I want to remember this moment for the rest of my life. I find it so romantic. I'm turning eighteen and I'm really glad that I get to celebrate this special day with Harry by my side.

"I'm glad you like it" he says hugging me "Please, always be happy, baby. I'm so happy to have you"

His words make my heart melt. We kiss again. I feel so good next to him. Our lips move together in a perfect rhythm. I run my hand through his curls and he pulls me by my waist as close as possible. We break the kiss in the need of oxygen. I look in his forest green eyes, that are sparkling with joy at me moment. I genuinely feel happy with him, if only he knew how grateful I am. Just like that, we just stare at each other with so much love. We don't need words to describe our feelings. We just sense each other. This is the moment of absolute harmony.