22. "Do that one more time and I'll have you laying over my lap"

"Yes, and you know what he said? He literally said I looked like a slut!" I exclaimed.

"I didn't say that, I said this thought had crossed my mind" Zayn corrected, pointing his finger on me.

"But that's the same, you called me a slut even though I was wearing normal clothes, you dick" I said listening to the boys giggle.

"The clothes aren't normal, you were wearing black fishnet tights, mini skirt and tight cropped shirt. I bet Styles didn't like it and made you change afterwards" Zayn stick to his point.

"No he didn't!"

Yes he did... he made me take the clothes off and stand in the corner wearing only underwear. He also me wear clothes that covered my whole body except wrists and head. I was walking around all covered up for a week. I try to choose modest dresses from then on.

"I liked the dress, it gave a good view of your ass" Louis said cheekily and I heard the guys chuckle agreeably.

"Yeah? Fuck you" I said pulling a fake smile.

"You're toxic" Niall complained elbowing me as we kept walking towards the houses.

"Yes I am, is that a problem?" I responded smirking.

"You little shit" Niall said smiling "Don't expect me to help you with tomorrow's maths test"

Shit... the test. I didn't prepare for it at all. I mean, I knew it was coming, but I just couldn't make myself sit and study. That's not a problem, though, I know other ways to get an A.

"I don't need your help, you don't know anything anyway" I rolled my eyes.

"As if you know something" Niall chuckled "I've got enough time to prepare. It always takes me one evening to study for tests, usually I get B's"

"Look how cool you are, Niall. Didn't you win the prize for coolness?" Louis mocked him.

"Shut up" Niall pushed him slightly "I gotta go study for the test. You wanna join me, Ams?"

"No, I'm fine" I waved him off "I'll do okay"

I didn't know a single thing, i didn't think I could learn it all in one evening, that's impossible, he's not gonna get a B. When I said I had other ways I meant it. I'm gonna do alright without studying, I can't waist my precious time on that.

"Whatever" Niall shrugged "But don't come to me whining about how you're gonna get in trouble with Styles for getting an F! Okay, bye, Louis, Liam, Zayn and a lazy little shit who doesn't wanna study with me"

"Hey, I'm not... Hey! Fuck you Niall, I hope your pencil will break often, and I hope both sides of your pillow are warm!" I said as he walked away, earning myself a middle finger as a response.

"Shut up, Ams, missis "Beanfart" (the head teacher) has just turned around the corner. If she hears you, we're all fucked" Liam silenced me.

"Okay, sorry. Jeez..." I said quieter.

This grandma is probably collecting lists of sleeping students from housemasters. I hate it when she comes to Harry's room, laying under the bed is pretty uncomfortable. Wait, if she's really checking the lists, then it's almost...

"Ten PM! Oh shit, he's gonna murder me" i exclaimed whining.

"It's okay, she hasn't checked your house yet, if you run fast enough, you'll make it on time" Zayn quickly explained.

"Thank you, bye then, goodnight" I said to them walking away.

"Fucking hurry!" Louis said out loud making me start running towards the house "Oh God, I love this little idiot" he smiled.