20. "Seems like my discipline works"

My day started really well. Firstly, I've woken up with an 'I love you' message from Harry, my hair looked so fine, I liked the clothes I wore. The only thing that bothered me was my biology test. Today I'll know the results and I'm really nervous about that.

I was walking towards the classroom when someone caught me by my shoulders from behind with a loud 'boo'. I thought my heart would jump out of my chest. I screamed at the top of my lungs but someone's large palm shut my mouth.

"Shh, don't yell, it's just us" I heard Zayn say.

I removed the hand that was covering my mouth, which turned out being Louis', and turned around. Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam were stupidly giggling at me. I gave them a death glare, why would anyone do that to another person?

"You idiots!" I yelled at them "I could have fainted or even died from shock. I almost died because of you dickheads"

I scolded them, but it only made them laugh even more.

"Oh, you're such a drama Queen" Louis said throwing his hand on my shoulder as we started walking towards the classroom.

"Fuck off, don't you ever scare me like that" I said removing his hand once again.

"What had gotten in your pants, missie?" Liam asked.

I was about to say something rude to him, but Louis was faster.

"She's just nervous about biology. Little Amie's gonna have her ass beat if she's failed the test" he said mockingly.

I realised it was just a joke and there's no way they know something. But for me it wasn't a joke at all. My ass could literally get beaten if I got an F, because that would mean I didn't follow Harry's instructions to study for the test in the corner.

"How do you know I'm nervous about the test?" I asked.

"Oh come on" Louis rolled his eyes "The whole house heard you being told off by Styles for not studying and getting low grades"

I didn't say anything. I wanted this conversation to be over. Luckily the bell rang and we took our seats.

"Good morning, class" the teacher spoke "I know you're all excited about the results for the test you had. Here they are"

She started handing out our papers to us. I didn't even care anymore. There was nothing I could do about the results anyway.

"Good job" the teacher said putting my work on my desk.

I looked at the grade and saw an A-.

"Oh my God, I did it..." I whispered surprised.

"Oh shit, not bad, Ams. I got a C" Niall murmured shoving the paper in his bag just so he didn't see his ugly C.

And I wanted to see it. I could have looked at it for the whole day, I was so satisfied.

I felt like a little girl walking home after getting the first smiley sticker for some schoolwork in primary school.

Normally I wouldn't do that, but I wanted Harry to know my test results, I thought it would make him happy. That's why I headed straight to his room.

I knocked and got un without waiting for an answer. I saw Harry standing shirtless in the centre of the room.

"Fuck!" I heard him curse out loud "Oh, it's you. I thought someone else entered the room. Next time wait until I let you in" he said putting a black shirt on and closing the door.

"Sorry, but I couldn't wait" I walked over to him closely and looked him in the eyes widely smiling.

"Oh really? And why's that?" He asked pulling me closer by my hips.

"Because I got an A for my biology test" I exclaimed happily.

"Well done, I'm so proud of you, baby" he sincerely said kissing my lips.

I felt an undeniable urge to make out with him. I ran my fingers through his curls and pulled his hair kissing him passionately.

He didn't like me taking control of him, that's why he quickly took a lead making me open my mouth to slip his tongue in. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. He made a couple of steps forward and suddenly I felt a hard surface hit my back. I was pinned to the wall, I didn't mind though, I gave in.

"Seems like my discipline works" he cockily said, breaking the kiss "Maybe I should make you study like that more often?"

"Noo" I said pouting my lips.

"We'll see about that. Now I want you to know that you deserve a reward for your efforts" he said smirking.

I was secretly hoping that he would do something to me: throw my clothes away and do anything he wants. He knows I want it, I know he's eager too.

"Ask for whatever you want" he said and I didn't think twice.

"I want you" I confidently said squeezing my legs around him pulling him closer so he could get the hint and he did get it.

"No" he shook his head right away.

Shit, I knew he wouldn't let me.

"But you said I could ask for whatever I wanted" I gave him puppy eyes.

"I said no, Amelie, don't be a bad girl. I can't do it right now, not yet. Ask for something else" his tone was quite serious "And stop teasing me, it will never get you anywhere but in trouble"

I understood why he didn't let anything more than kisses happen. He's too responsible to do it here. I could wait, there was no rush and I risked losing my reward, that's why I asked for another thing.

"Okay, then I want a dessert and to go to sleep three hours later than my regular bedtime" I said hoping he would agree.

"One hour" he said not approving my impudence.

"Two hours" I started bargaining.

"One"

"One and a half!"

"Amelie" he raised his eyebrows warning me.

"Okay, one hour" I gave in.

"Deal" he said kissing my lips.