|1|

I own none of the art in this book

Enjoy!

My universe
              A term of endearment

The one that means absolutely everything to you, beyond all matter,
Infinity, and creativity

     Inside a taxi sat a purple-haired boy wearing a black hoodie and some shorts. His wavy hair could be seen through his hood.

Uki Violeta is a well-known singer who has been in the public eye for a long time, even though he was only 24. Aside from that fact, his life is pretty quiet most of the time, when he's not doing appearances and shows, he's in the comfort of his home.

He sighed as he looked out the window of the car. Rain rolled down the glass slowly. It was somewhat calming to him. The sound of the raindrops hitting the glass.

"It's been really rainy lately..."

    As the taxi came to a stop, Uki grabbed the umbrella beside him and thanked the driver.

Uki walked two blocks down until he saw the front of a beautiful bookstore. The bookstore was small yet comfy, the words 美しい空間 lighted in front of the door with fairy lights covering the sides of the sign.

As he walked inside, his nose was greeted with the smells of flowers and sweets. There was a very welcoming vibe to it.

A petite lady with black hair and orange highlights was sorting through a bookshelf before turning to greet Uki.

"Good morning Uki!"

"Good morning Petra, how's business going?"

She shrugged.

"Eh, ok I guess..."

She crossed her arms and gave the boy a knowing look.

"Let me guess, the usual book?"

Uki chuckled.

"Hehe...that predictable huh?"

She sighed before grabbing a vintage type book with a hardcover and passing it to Uki.

"Uki, you've already signed out this book 5 times in the past month! Are you ever gonna buy it?"

"Sorry....maybe one day."

She sighed and smiled.

"It's fine, just don't bring it in late ok?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thanks again Petra!"

"Don't mention it Uki!"

Uki waved goodbye to his friend and started to walk home. His apartment wasn't that far away, so it wasn't a big deal. The only issue was the rain.

Halfway through his walk, he got a text from an unknown number. Confused, he checked who it was.

{unknown number}

Unknown: Uki, it's Fulgur, is this still your number? It's been a while...

Uki: Of course fufu-chan! I've missed you! Long time no see!

Unknown: I've missed you too! I just moved back to Nijisanji city, are you free tonight?

Uki: yeah, why?

Unknown: wanna hang out at our old spot? I'd love to catch up

Uki: Sure!

Unknown: Great! I'll pick you up at 8:30

Uki: ok, my address is *******

Fulgur: see you then!

Fulgur Ovid. Uki's best friend. They've known each other since they were kids. Fulgur was always very protective of Uki, who was often bullied for being more feminine.

It had been 3 years since the two last spoke. When Fulgur moved away from Nijisanji city to help his family, they just didn't stay manage to stay in touch. He still had his other friends Petra, shoto and Enna, who were always there for him, but he still missed the person he grew up with.

Uki sighed to himself.

"I can't believe it's been 3 years already...I wonder how much he's changed?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Uki got home he set his book on a small, white coffee table in his living room and went straight to his bed.

As he layed down, he could feel the paws of his cat clinging to his thigh.

He petted the fur baby before he layed back down.

"So much work I have to do..."

Uki had a bunch of unanswered emails and texts to get back to. Lately, he hasn't had that much free time. He always has something to do, whether it's a studio session, an event or a meeting.

"Can these people give me a break? I already have so much on my plate..."

He stretches his arms before grabbing his laptop and going through some emails.

1 hour later...

"I need some coffee after that..."

Hopping out of his bed, he makes his way to the kitchen and grabs a mug while simultaneously starting the kettle.

While waiting for the kettle to finish boiling, He decided to clean his apartment a little.

10 minutes later...

As soon as the kettle went off, Uki carefully poured the hot water into the mug trying not to burn himself and mixed it.

Taking hold of the mug in his hand, Uki walked back to his room to get dressed for his meet-up with fu-chan.

As he rummaged through his closet he spotted the perfect outfit. He had been saving it for a while now. His stylist gave him it as a birthday present a couple of months ago.

 His stylist gave him it as a birthday present a couple of months ago

Picture this, please

     He looked at himself in the mirror and adjusted his outfit slightly. He did a twirl to get a good look at himself.

The outfit was still unwrinkled and in perfect condition.

As he did one final twirl in the mirror, he smiled.

"Perfect."

He said to himself before hearing a faint knock on the door.

"Uki? It's me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 873