|3|

No art in this chapter

Enjoy!

    Uki awoke feeling the sunshine resting on his face. He stretched himself and then reached for his phone on his bedside table.

{FOUR TOXIC BITCHES}

Shoto: Uki, are you coming soon? Enna and I got here a little early.

Uki: I just woke up...

Enna: Hurry up and get over here then bitch!

Uki: DONT RUSH ME

Shoto: just get here Uki...

  Uki rolled his eyes before getting out of his bed and walking to his wardrobe.

    He pondered what to wear and settled on an oversized sweater with ripped jeans, a hair clip and some white sneakers.

Since he was not allowed to drive because of his label's rules, he called a taxi to pick him up.

It did not take long for the taxi to make its way to the apartment.

"Where to?"

"Chiru cafe please."

The driver nodded as she started the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    The car pulled up to a small, very cute cafe. Uki, Shoto, Enna and Petra hang out there to chat and have fun together.

Before stepping out of the taxi, he handed the driver a 20-dollar tip.

"Thank you, sir!"

       Uki nodded before opening the car door and getting out.

As he walked into the cafe, he could hear his name being called from the corner of the room.

"Hey, Uki! Over here!"

Shoto called from a table in the back of the room. Uki made his way to the table and sat down.

A waiter came over to their table and took their orders.

Uki got a latte, while Shoto and Enna got green tea.

"So what's been going on with you Uki? I barely see you these days."

Shoto said in a somewhat sad tone.

"Well you know, work. Yesterday I hung out with fufu-chan."

"Didn't you say he was gone?"

Enna asked confused.

"He said he moved back recently. I was honestly just excited to see him again."

Uki took a sip of his drink.

"He said he does V-tubing now."

"I know, I found his channel."

"What? Show me."

Shoto pulled his phone out of his pocket and scrolled through different videos, showing Uki.

Fulgur seemed so happy on stream, so full of life and energy. Like he loved what he was doing.

A small smile grew on Uki's face.

"He seems so happy. He hasn't had a lot to be happy about for the past couple of years."

Shoto and Enna looked at each other in confusion.

"What do you mean?"

Shoto asked.

"3 years ago, his mom got dangerously sick. Fufu-chan's father died when he was little. And since there were no other family members, he had to leave to take care of things."

The table was silent. No one said anything for what seemed like an hour.

"Is his mom...okay?"

"I don't know. He doesn't like to talk about it so I don't pressure him to."

The uncomfortable silence continued. Uki started to fidget with his hands, feeling awkward.

"How about we go visit Petra? I'm sure we all could go for a quick walk."

Uki said trying to lighten the mood. Enna nodded in agreement as she adjusted her beige coat and stood up. Shoto sighed and got up as well.

"Well, no use sitting around. Let's get going."

The three then grabbed their things and left the cafe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Petra was helping a young woman pick through two novels to read. It was something she found fun.

"If you're looking for something darker, then I'd pick this o-"

Her sentence was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening.

"Hello, Petra! How's it going?"

Petra turned and ran to hug the three.

"Hi guys! Oh-sorry ma'am, do you mind us doing this again tomorrow?"

The lady just nodded and made her way out of the bookstore.

"Why are you guys here? I thought you were having coffee?"

"We decided to leave early and come visit you."

Uki said, a smile on his face. His smile was like a beautiful sunset, Perfect.

They were all chatting when Uki got a text from none other than Fulgur.

{fufu-chan~}

Fufu-chan: Heya Uki! I just realized I don't know where anything is here anymore, mind showing me around tomorrow?

Uki: I would love to fufu-chan!

Fufu-chan: okay great!

Uki: see you tomorrow!

"Uki? Uki!"

Uki flinched before calming himself down realizing it was only Shoto.

"Sorry...I just got a text."

Petra giggled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uki opened the door to his apartment, took off his shoes, and plopped onto his couch.

     He checked the time on his phone. It was already 1:15. Guess he was having too much fun. At least, the dozens of emails waiting for him suggested.

     Uki groaned, not wanting to do any kind of work.

"Hmm. Let me try and find fufu-chan's channel."

    He took his phone and searched Fulgur Ovid. And there were all of his videos. Uki started to go through every single one, while some made him laugh, some made him emotional.

He decided to stop after he realized he had been on his channel for over an hour.

"How much you've changed fufu-chan...how much you've changed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 877

New chapters for this book and my other Psyborg book coming soon!