|10|

Uki paced back and forth through his house. Fulgur...loved him? It was too much to process. They had been best friends for years, but lovers? What if they broke up? How would that affect their relationship?  There were too many possibilities. Uki kept playing the video in his mind, trying to refute it.

He decided to call Enna, who was the one who texted Uki the news in the first place.

{Biatch #1}

Enna: Did you watch it?

Uki: Yes...AND I'M FREAKING OUT

Enna: Uki, calm down for me. How about you just talk to Fulgur?

Uki: I can't talk to him, I'm too embarrassed to even look at him

Enna: Then how about you just call him?

Uki: Because I—Oh wait that's a good idea

Enna: All of my ideas are good

Uki: what about the time with the purple dinosaur?

Enna: It was a misunderstanding!

Uki: The fire incident?

Enna: Oh...okay I did go a bit too far on that one, but I was young!

Uki: I'll call you later idiot

Uki exits his texts with Enna and takes a moment to relax before he dials Fulgur's phone number.

BZZ

BZZ

BZZ

"Uki?" Fulgur's voice made Uki's body halt entirely. His mouth got dry and he couldn't speak. What if he was wrong? What if he didn't love Fulgur the way he thought that he did? What if it doesn't work out? Now was not the time to overthink, he needed to calm down and just have a conversation with his best friend.

"Uki? Are you there?"

"Y-yeah, sorry about that."

"Listen Uki, about the other night-"

"It's fine Fufu-chan, it was my mistake. I just—didn't know what to do. I've liked you for so long, but I didn't want to jeopardize our friendship. And when we kissed, I thought that things were ruined." Uki confessed.

"But it's not ruined," Fulgur started. "You're not the only one who wanted that kiss to happen."

"Fufu-chan, are you saying-"

"Yes Uki, I love you. I've always loved you, from the moment we met, you dazzled me with your effervescent personality and beautiful look to you. I don't know what you ever saw in me, but I know what I saw in you."

The call went silent, Uki truly was lost for words. He knew that Fulgur already said that he loved him on his stream, but for him to say it, it shocked Uki.