|5|

Half of This chapter is from Fulgur's perspective, while the other Half is Uki's.

After this chapter, it will go back to being just Uki for a while.

Enjoy!

"Yes, it's me dear."

Fulgur smiled softly as he felt tears running down his cheeks. He didn't know why he was crying, nor did he want to, but he couldn't stop.

"M-mom..."

"It's ok dear, let it all out."

And he did. All the pain he had been bottling up inside himself came out in the form of more tears. His mom said nothing on the other end, she knew this is what he needed. Especially after the pressure he had to carry.

Once Fulgur managed to pull himself together and stop crying, his mother spoke softly on the other side of the phone.

"You don't have to carry all of my struggles on your shoulders. I want you to be happy. I want you to smile again, I haven't seen you smile in so long. That's the whole reason I wanted you to move back to Nijisanji city, It's healthy for you. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

Fulgur sighed before replying to his mother.

"Ok. Thanks, mom, I'll be fine."

She hummed in response before telling him goodbye and hanging up.

Fulgur tiredly got out of his gaming chair and plopped onto his bed. The warmth of the fuzzy blanket calmed him down as he slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fulgur's eyes fluttered open as he lazily got out of bed. He checked the time on his phone. "7:30 pm" it read at the top of the screen. He made his way to the kitchen and pondered what to eat.

He wanted to go out to eat until he realized he doesn't know his way around the city anymore.

He didn't have the time to get lost trying to find somewhere to eat, so he texted the only person he could think of, Uki.

                       {Ukiki~}

Fufu-chan: Heya Uki! I just realized I don't know where anything is here anymore, mind showing me around tomorrow?

Ukiki: I would love to fufu-chan!

Fufu-chan: okay great!

Ukiki: see you tomorrow!

A small, yet bright smile spread across Fulgur's face. He loves spending time with Uki, and it made him happy. To Fulgur, Uki was always perfect and
always was sweet and thoughtful.

He turned off his phone and walked back to his gaming room to check his YouTube. He scrolled through all the positive comments on his newest video with Noctyx. That was always a highlight of his day.

One comment on the video caught his eye, however. It was from Uki.

"Amazing video fufu-chan! You look so happy, keep that smile on your face <3"

Fulgur read over and over to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. How did Uki find his Channel?

The more and more he thought about it, the more he realized that it wouldn't be that hard to find.

Yet still, deep down inside he didn't want Uki to know that side of his life, it was something he was still shy about, that he didn't want people to know. Especially his close friends.

He sighed and glared at his phone for a second before turning it off and trying his best to go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uki

Uki woke up, the sun shining through the window hitting his face.  The mechanical clock on his bedside table had the time 8:30 AM.

Uki lets out a yawn as he gets up to make some coffee. He remembered that he promised Fulgur he would show him around the city. Which was fine, except Uki had no idea where to take him.

Uki begins to think of all the places he could take him.

"He hasn't seen Petra in a while, maybe we could stop at her bookstore. I could take him to the cat cafe that has all the cute animals...the park is still open, and we could go to that amazing smoothie bar we used to visit."

Uki thinks to himself. Uki sighed while simultaneously pouring the boiling hot water into the mug. 'Bitch #1' is written on the front of it. It was Enna's idea of a "friendly Christmas gift".

"There's so many places to take him. So many places I WANT to take him."

He sighed, mixing his coffee with a small spoon. For once, he actually wished he had work to do. Then at least he could distract himself from his "dilemma".

As he took a sip of his coffee, his eyes darted to his cat, clawing and meowing loudly at the front door. The sound really annoyed Uki.

He walked over to the door to see what his feline was making so much noise about. He peeked through the peephole to see Fulgur standing right at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 811