|4|

I'm This chapter is from Fulgur's perspective.

No art is in this chapter.

Enjoy!

"Ok, that's the last box." Fulgur was finishing unpacking the stuff boxes in his new apartment. Luckily he wasn't doing it alone, that would be too much work for one person. He had his friend Sonny help him.

"Thank you so much, Sonny, I don't know how I can repay you."

Sonny shook his head as he finished unpacking the final box.

"No need to. I just wanted to help."

Before he left, Sonny turned one last time to the other.

"By the way, are you coming to the party Staff-san is putting together for us? Everyone else is going."

"I'm not sure..."

Sonny twisted the doorknob, opening the door.

"Well, just think about it, there's no rush."

Fulgur then waved goodbye to his friend as he walked out the door.

He looked around at his newly furnished home before sighing.

"So lonely here. Wish you were here mom."

A sudden feeling of loneliness filled the room. Fulgur tried to forget about it and distract himself.

He remembered what his therapist told him at their last session.

A few weeks ago...

"You've gone through something very difficult Fulgur. And I feel you need a way to express yourself."

Fulgur toyed with his fingers, not looking at the therapist. He felt so emotionally drained.

"What do you suggest?"

There was a small moment of silence before the therapist spoke.

"Sometimes it helps to write down your feelings. I want you to keep a journal. And write in it every day, it can be something small, but it will help."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A journal...huh."

He thought to himself. He did end up buying one, which had been left unused. Maybe now was the right time to use it.

He walked over to his small bookshelf and rummaged for the book.

"Ah, here it is."

He picked up the small book and sat down on his couch, thinking of what to write down.

  April 15th

        Since this is my first entry, I will introduce myself. My name is Fulgur Ovid. I am a V-tuber and an archivist. A lot had happened to my family in the past few years. My mom has fallen ill and no one else in my family cared. I ended up leaving my home, Nijisanji city, in hopes to save her. I have recently moved back, and reunited with my best friend, Uki. Uki always makes me smile and laugh. I hope to catch up with him soon, I enjoy his company. I have to stop writing, I have a stream in a couple of minutes.

  Fulgur sighed a sigh of relief. It did feel good to write. Maybe his therapist was right. He got up from the comfort of the soft couch and made his way to his streaming room to start setting up. In the middle of setting up, The rest of Noctyx joined the discord call.

"Hello Fulgur!"

The other 3 said almost in unison.

"Hey guys! Sorry, I'm still setting
things up, just wait a moment."

       Fulgur muted himself on the call and continued setting up. Once he finished, they still had a couple of minutes before the start of the stream, so they started chatting.

"How is the move Fulgur?"

"It's kinda complicated but, it's great to see all of my old friends."

"Well, you still have us!"

Alban said in a happy tone. He knew what happened with Fulgurs mom, all of Noctyx knew. They all knew that he hated talking about it.

They all started their streams and hopped onto Valorant. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Fulgur ended the stream he sighed and sunk back into his gaming chair.
Although the move was a great idea, there was one thing missing. His mom.

He hesitantly took his phone out of his pocket and dialed his mom's number.

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ri-

"Hello? Mom?"

"Yes, it's me dear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 659

Sorry this chapter is so short! I have been a little preoccupied

😉😉