The witch encounter

DISCLAIMER: MC is not in this AU

Mammon casually walks toward an alleyway with cash in his pocket, he had managed to save up just enough to repay a quarter of his debt. He walks into the alleyway, it's damp and water is dripping from the walls, there is a person here, they are wearing a black coat with a hood on it, "yo, I have some money for ya," mammon says, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a wad of money, the person snatches it out of his hand and starts counting the money, "this isn't what we agreed to! This isn't even half of what you owe me!" The persons voice is harsh, "it was hard to even save up that! Just accept it and I will pay the rest later!"

The person was impatient and before this meeting, she had said, if you don't repay all of your debt to me , I will turn you into a dog, she grunted as she looked at the money, "rats from the south, wolves from the north-" "hey what are ya doin'?" "Deserts from the east, seas from the west, grant my wish!"

There was an explosion that sounded like a POOF. In mammons place, there was now a white wolf with blue eyes, it was small and had thick fur, "BARK, BARK," the wolf was loud, it had meant to say, what did ya do to me? But only squeaky yaps came out of its mouth. The person crouched down and opened her hand, it was a necklace, and there was a note on it that read, this dog is mammon, he hadn't repaid his debt and once he does I will return him to normal, I guess she didn't want to get chased by Lucifer, she flicked her wrist and the dog was pushed out of the alleyway.

Mammon dragged his paws along the path, his head down as he made his way to the House Of Lamentation, what was Lucifer going to do to punish him this time? Though he was walking slow, he made it to the house, and he hesitated for a moment, but he pawed at the door, his nails scraping along the wood. What would Lucifer and his brothers say?

Poor mammon, he must be so sad now that he can't talk to his brothers, I want to hug him and his fluffy fur!