A warning or just a dream?

TW: IMPLIED SELF HARM & ABUSE

Lucifer held his brother close, he never wanted to let him go. After a few minutes mammon fell asleep in his brothers arms, when Lucifer noticed, he didn't move so not to disturb him, and eventually, they were both asleep.

Outside, the moonlights soft glow illuminated the stars, the only sound heard was the trees swaying in the wind, and the light raindrops that fell from the sky.

[BACK TO THE DRAMA]

Levi was awkwardly standing near his brothers, who were all worried or sad because of what they had done. Levi was the only one who hadn't apologized yet, satan had his arms crossed, his hair was a mess, asmo looked the most worried, it was past his usual bed time, and he hadn't showered or done his makeup since what happened earlier. Beel began to head to the kitchen, and started stress eating, belphie had fallen asleep, he was too tired and stressed to stay awake. They all stood in an awkward silence, only the sound of beels chewing was heard. "So, should we check on him? He went into Lucifer's room..." Levi spoke, breaking the silence, the brothers looked at each other and nodded, it was weird not having mammon around...

Lucifer was awakened by the sound of three knocks on his door, he looked at mammon who was still asleep and sighed, he gently placed his small body to the side and walked to the door. Levi was stood at the back and satan stood at the front, "is he okay?" Asmo asked, Satan looked past Lucifer completely ignoring his existence and walked past him into his room, but Lucifer didn't seem to mind satan looked at mammon on the bed and softly placed his hand on his stomach, it was bare with only a fuzz of fur there. Satan looked at the puppy's vulnerability and sighed, he was still the same... I hope.

[THE NEXT DAY]

Mammon rolled over sleepily, in a daze he opened his eyes and yawned, he saw Lucifer sleeping with mammon in his arms, Satan was half off of the bed, Asmo was asleep taking up the whole right side, beel was already awake, he was on the floor eating backstabbing sandwiches, belphie was hugging his cow pillow sleeping on the floor next to beel. Levi was under a blanket he had gotten from his room, he was playing on a Nintendo switch, with a packet of chips hidden under the blanket.

Mammon didn't want to wake up yet, he wanted to sleep forever(not in a death sense he just wants to dream forever) so he crawled into Lucifers chest and dug his head into Lucifer's neck, he stayed asleep. Mammon had some trouble sleeping, so he put himself into a more comfortable position to sleep, and he fell asleep quickly.

[MAMMONS DREAM]

(Mammon doesn't know this is a dream)

Mammon looked down and saw feet, he was a human here, he saw Lucifer- but it wasn't the one he knew... this one had angel wings... but mammon was still a demon, Lucifer was above him and reached his hand out to him, surprised mammon reached to him, his hand was scarred with cuts, no his whole left arm was scarred with cuts, he jerked his head when he saw them, ashamed of them- they were a symbol of him breaking, Lucifer kept getting further away.

THUD. Mammon hit his head on the floor, wait floor? He was just with Lucifer wasn't he? He stood up in confusion and looked around, nobody was here, he called out and even looked around, but he was alone.

THWIP! The sound of a whip rung in his ears, wait.. he was dog, this wasn't his life, but the dogs? Mammon fell on the floor, his once white fur now a bloody red.

*falling sounds* Mammon looked around he was falling into a pit of darkness, there were knives, whips, ropes, white wings, and eyes, so many eyes, all in different colours too.

Mammon woke up, what was that?

I'm so sorry it's so short! D: I don't have any ideas, but next story is Lucifer becoming a dog :) next part is the second last one! BYE