Apologies

Some slight angst

Mammon was now in Lucifer's arms, Lucifer was hugging him very tightly, mammon yapped and Lucifer put him down. "Mammon... I'm," he sighed, "I'm sor-," mammon stopped him from speaking, he knew that Lucifer had already cried, and this had meant going against his sin, so he looked at the ground, Lucifer knew he was trying to say, 'it's okay, you don't need to apologize,' but Lucifer did need to, "listen mammon, I'm sorry," mammon felt a tug on his collar, and looked to Lucifer a leash had been put on to him, Lucifer stood up and said, "we can't have you running off again now can we?" Lucifer tugged on the leash, and began walking to the house of lamentation. Mammon was surprised by how quickly he had changed expressions and moods.

Once they had gotten there, Lucifer picked up mammon and unclipped his leash from his collar, "Go on, your brothers are inside." Lucifer gently placed him down, mammon didn't rush inside, in fact, he was terrified to even enter the house. After a long moment, Lucifer put his hands under mammons stomach, mammon noticed that his hands felt warm, and safe- a safety that he didn't feel often. Lucifer walked inside, the brothers were sitting at the table, none of them looked worried... it was just as expected, but that was in mammons eyes, and only his eyes. "Mammon, I hope you don't mind, but I did tell them," mammon flattened his ears, all his brothers noticed that he was here now, mammon dug his face into Lucifer's chest, he was beyond terrified... but an older brother shouldn't be scared- not of his younger brothers at least.

Lucifer stood proudly, an unwavering pillar of pride, he held the puppy close, and after a long silence Levi said, "so... is he okay?" that's all that he had to say? Mammon was trembling in Lucifer's hands, beel asked "mammon! Are you okay? I was so worried, I love you, and-" Satan interrupted him, "mammon! I'm sorry! I swear that I never meant anything I said about you!" And then asmo started speaking, "I- I'm sorry, your not a scumbag, your my brother, I didnt mean anything bad that I said to you," asmo wasn't wearing makeup, even someone as oblivious as mammon could tell that asmo was worried, belphie was upstairs sleeping, so he wasn't there to apologize. Levi hadn't apologized yet, before he could Lucifer began taking mammon upstairs to his room.

And he entered his bathroom(I don't know if Lucifer has his own bathroom in his room, if he doesnt just imagine that it's in a random place in the house) he placed mammon down and filled the tub with warm water, he gently placed mammon in the tub. He washed all the dirt off and cleaned his fur, after he got a towel and dried him, then he got a brush, it was one of his extra brushes that
he had for safe keeping, and he brushed out everything, it took him at least half an hour and when he was done, his fur had returned to its original state- fluffy and soft.

Lucifer grabbed mammon and placed him on his bed, Lucifer lay down next to him, "mammon, I- I know that I already said this, but... I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not being there, for being so goddamn full of myself, for doing anything but what a brother should be doing. I thought that I was protecting you all, by pushing you away, mammon, I..." Lucifers face was red with embarrassment, mammon was looking into his eyes, he knew that Lucifer was being sincere, "I love you dearly mammon, my brother who i cherish the most." Mammon waddled to the other side of the bed where Lucifer was laying, and he snuggled into Lucifer's side, Lucifer flipped over so that mammon was snuggled in his abdomen, he put his arms around the puppy and held him closer.

Next part is going to take longer, sorry. But it will be out this week or next week, sorry this one's a bit short. Byeee <3