The meeting

Sorry that the last part was short, 😅

Mammon sat at the door, nobody answered it, he pawed at the door again, and nobody answered, why wasn't anyone answering? BARK, he heard footsteps, he looked at the knob turning, he decided that he would run inside and go straight to his room, the door opened wider and he saw Beel standing there, he slipped past him and ran through his other brothers, he looked behind him, all his brothers were chasing him, except Levi, Belphie and Lucifer, he ran up the stairs and slid into his room, thankfully the door was open, he heard someone scream, "LUCIFER IS GOING TO KILL US IF HE SEES A DOG HERE!" he couldn't identify who's voice it was, he looked around, and slid under the pool table.

The three of his brothers ran into his room, mammon was hidden enough so that they needed to bend down to see him, wait.. why was he hiding in the first place? They would make fun of him if they found out that it was him who was the dog and use it against him. Mammons ears were flattened and his tail was tucked between his legs. Soon his brothers left and looked around other places in the house.

An hour later, the door opened, who was it? Mammon was still under the pool table, he stuck his head out and saw him, it was Lucifer, why was he in mammons room? He never went in there! Mammon was terrified, he knew how bad Lucifers punishments were, mammon closed his eyes and held his breath, he heard Lucifer come towards the table and he stopped in front of it, Mammon opened his eyes and Lucifer was looking at him, Lucifer grabbed the necklace off of his neck and read it, he sighed, "I assume you don't want your brothers knowing this?" Mammon was wondering why he was being so nice, he nodded, "Okay then." Lucifer pulled mammon out from under the table, mammon was shaking as Lucifer held him in his hands, Lucifer was thinking about how adorable mammon was now.

Lucifer carried him out of his room and downstairs, "O-oh Lucifer! Who's dog is that?" Levi asked, mammon assumed the others asked for his help to find him, "he is my dog." Mammon was surprised, he was still shaky but, he was glad that Lucifer was being so nice, he set mammon down, mammon didn't leave Lucifers side so that it was more believable, and he didn't want to admit it, but Lucifer was his favourite brother.

I am so sorry!! I can't find the words or what mammon should do next!!!! But I swear that I will try and post the third part today, and i promise it will be longer!