An argument

Ready for some angst? I am :)
Warning: confrontation

Mammon got up, he was going to find someone who loved him, he walked to the door, how was he to get out? Mammon wasn't the fastest or best thinker, he was stuck, so he gave up and lay at the door, it was a sad sight to see, he was bored, sad, and for some reason he felt lonely. He yawned and his tail slowly tucked between his legs as he watched the door.

It was time for RAD, how was mammon going to do anything? Mammon stretched out his paws, he was only just realizing how small he was, he could fit in one hand. Mammon got up and hobbled towards the kitchen, everyone was sitting at thetable, "you know, I haven't seen mammon for a few days, Lucifer do you know where he is?" Mammon was too short to see up the table, he wobbled towards Lucifer in hopes that he would pick him up. "Mammon has important business in the human world," Lucifer picked mammon up and swapped his own plate with mammons, and he placed him on the table, mammon inspected the food, but he was too hungry to inspect it properly, so he ate it- it was pancakes with maple syrup and berries.

Lucifer grabbed mammon and put him on his lap, mammon sat down, his fluff spreading across Lucifer like a blanket, "there is no possible way that dog is mammons!" Levi shouted, "it looks too healthy and how in the hell does he afford it?! Also, mammon is not responsible enough to be left in the human world alone!" Levi looked at satan, then at his brothers, "don't you all agree?! He's a heartless scumbag who only does things for himself and nobody else, so who's dog is that?"

mammons ears were flattened as he looked at his brothers, they were all agreeing, Lucifer told him once, "it's okay to cry when you need to, I'll be there to help!" But that was when they were angels, and his brothers always ridiculed him for crying, but he couldn't help it. Mammons eyes began to water, and he pounced into Lucifer's chest, as a dog he couldn't cry, but he was whimpering and felt so much less energetic, Lucifer said, "mammon is your older brother, I will not allow my family to be so disrespectful- what would lord diavolo think?!" Lucifer shouted, "that's all you care about! Lord diavolo this, lord diavolo that! Fuck you! I hate this family!" Lucifer was materializing, mammon pawed his chest and whimpered, Lucifer was in a state where he wouldn't listen to anyone, "YOU HATE THIS FAMILY HUH?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I HAVE SACRIFICED? TRY TO IMAGINE! I NEED TO KEEP ALL OF YOUR SINS IN CHECK, I NEED TO PUNISH YOU FOR IT, I ORGANIZE EVERYTHING, AND I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER MAMMON BECAUSE HE CANT REPAY HIS FUCKING DEBT!" Mammon looked at Lucifer, and mammon was mad- mammon never got this mad, he began materializing, he returned to his old form- his demon form, and he screamed, "LUCIFER YOU BITCH, I HATE YA I HATE ALL OF YA! LUCIFER I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL THEM I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU ALL, I HATE ME!"

Mammon started to cry at what he had said, all his brothers were staring at him, mammon began to de-materialize, as he became a dog, he ran to the door and opened it, as a dog he ran outside "MAMMON GET BACK HERE!" Mammon didn't look back, but he could tell all his brothers were chasing him, he heard their screams and begs for him to stay, he turned corners until he found a spot to hide, he scrambled under the dumpster, his brothers ran past him. He flattened his ears as he crawled out, he tucked his tail and whimpered, his legs felt weak, he dragged his paws along the streets of the devildom, he saw other dogs, none of them were white, they were all dark colours, he still had his collar on, mammon only noticed now how bright of a red it was, the collar read, 'MAMMON' and on the back, 'LUCIFER ** *** *** **,' mammon knew he couldn't get it off and he would need to return to them.

Mammon walked in the wet streets, it had just rained and he was drenched in water, his fur had gone from a fluffy white to a matted brown type of fur, he saw his brothers, belphie and beel, they were calling out for mammon, he thought that they wouldn't see him because he was a dark brown now, so he walked past them, and they didn't notice. He walked until he got to the door of a pub, he was thirsty, so he walked in. The door, was high enough so that he could crawl underneath it. He yawned and trotted over to the bartender, the bartender tried to shoo him away but then saw his collar, so he gave mammon some water and called Lucifer, mammon heard Lucifer's name, and without completely finishing his water, he ran out the door and under a nearby dumpster, nobody had seen him leave except customers. After a while Lucifer came, mammon heard screaming inside, he saw Lucifer exit.

Just before mammon left, he heard shallow breathing and sniffling, he looked back and saw Lucifer crouched down covering his face, mammon was surprised, the avatar of pride was too prideful to cry. "Mammon, I'm sorry, please, please come back to me, we all miss you, I'll let you stay in my room, I will stop punishing you, I'll be a better brother... mammon please!" Mammon was the type to be moved by words, he sighed and ran into Lucifer's arms, Lucifer hugged him, though he was dirty and wet.

Bye lovelies! Next part out soon ;) have a nice weekend