2

The letters fades and his entire being felt like was transported inside the game, like he was in a whole knew reality. Slowly blinking open his eyes that closed when the strange sensation took over his body. He look around in complete awe of the new world around him, people with all kinds of avatars from normal looking people to creatures you could only make up, bright colourful lights dancing along most surfaces capturing you in a trance, the noise of everything completely overwhelming as everyone moved around, talking, laughing, entering and exiting games, it was all so much but in a wonderfully amazing way.

Looking up he could see the sky, warm sunlight pouring in and making everything feel more alive, George could only think that the day will fade to night and soon he could see if there's stars, after all why make a sky when it doesn't change with the time.

Examining himself he realized what his avatar looked like, classic convers with black jeans, a hoodie in a soft baby blue with the numbers 404 in a red box in the middle, and finally some glasses that when pulling them of his head he realized we're big and white, they looked a little a funky but also kinda cool. Putting the glades back on top of his fluffy brown hair he noticed something black on his wrist, upon closer inspection he realized it was some kind of special watch thing and when he taped the screen to turn it on a hologram with his face and a bunch of words showed up including a button that said 'Quit', he read them and noticed it was a description of himself, saying that his name was George and he was also identified as player 404 'that explains the number on my hoodie'.

There were some other small descriptions but he couldn't read them as he was suddenly slammed into from behind and knocked completely off his feet, whoever just ran into him also ended up tripping and landing on top of George. They landed in quite an intimate position with George somehow having turned during the fall and now on his back as the stranger landed with his hands beside George's head and there legs entangled together.

When George got a good look at them he realized there quite an attractive person, sharp but also soft emerald green eyes, sandy fluffy hair, tanned skin with a sea of star like freckles painted along there nose and cheeks, and soft pink lips witch with a spike of panic he realized were very close to his own. He felt a heat rise to his face and in that moment they must have realized the same thing he did because they were immediately scrambling to get up while rushing out apologize.

George sat up slowly looking at the rambling boy in-front of him "again I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to run into you I was just in a hurry and wasn't looking where I was going and I'm so sorry" taking in his words George felt a smile rise to his face and a giggle fall out of his mouth, this caused the stranger to stop and finally look at George with something close to bewilderment as a smile slowly stretched on his face and a wheezing sound came out of his mouth.

Standing the stranger gave George a hand, gladly excepting it he was pulled to his feet and finally given a name to call the handsome stranger "my names dream" he smiled "George, where were you going in such a rush" Dreams smile faulted and he stiffened a little, stuttering he replied "no where-in particular, I was just-um-trying to get away from-someone"

Feeling a little strange about that answer but not wanting to push the already uncomfortable man he decided to bid his goodbyes and explore "well, I hope  you succeed in your mission, I'm gonna go now" he turned and started to walk away but the sounded of rushed footsteps could be herd right behind him "Wait!" dream ran ahead and blocked his path, George looked up at him with a confused expression, what could dream want. Scratching the back of his neck he nervous spoke "maybe we could hang out for a little, I can tell your new to the game so maybe I can show you a few cool ones I like?"

Oh. George blinked up at him for a moment "uh-sure-ya-thats cool" dream gave a small sigh of relief and smiled "alright, well let's go" he grabbed George's wrist and began to pull him along in a random direction.

After wandering for a bit and Dream confusedly talking to himself George realized that dream didn't actually know where he was going, George decided to voice these concerns in fear of getting lost is this ginormous lobby. "Um-dream" he got a hum in response meaning Dream was in fact listening "do you know where we're going" he continued his search and replied "yes, my memory is a little fuzzy sometimes but I think I know where we're going" the tone was slightly reassuring but the fact he wasn't completely sure didn't help ease his nerves.

After a few more minutes of wandering aimlessly dream finally perked up and said "Ah-ha" pulling George quickly over to the entrance of a game. Looking up to read the name George realized that dream has dragged them both to a parkour game but before he had the chance to worry he was pulled through the transparent barrier, somehow teleporting and ending up in a big open space with many different skill levels and designs of parkour maps, Dream turned to him with an exited expression "welcome to my favourite game" he paused and moved his hand like he just presented George with a beautiful peace of art "parkour warrior".

George knew he was fucked.

HELLOOOOO, I actually made a schedule this time alright guys so updates should be at least one chapter every weekend! This means no dying for months and then suddenly reappearing :]

How has everyone been, you all like the concept of the story so far?

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night :]