3

"Uh dream, I can't do this" dream turned to him and gave a large smile "course you can! We can even pick an easier level if your really not sure" George looked around for the easier maps and found three, all different themes, one was geometric with floating shapes and bits to jump and climb on, one was a large city where you run on the rooftops and the last one looked like a forest of some kind.

Carefully looking at all the options he decided on the geometric one because of its simplicity and it overwhelmed him the least, so pointing and quietly walking over to the icon he nervously looked back at dream to confirm his choice. Dream quickly walked over and nodded his head happily "I used to do this one all the time" he nudged George with his elbow and giggled "I'm basically a pro at this one"

George gave a timid smile as a small giggle fall past his lips, he liked how dream made him feel more comfortable with things he wasn't good at, normally someone would have made fun of him and called him a baby or weak. He's not and it's not even the fact that there going to be in high places because as known he lives quite high up, he just wasn't very confident when it comes to intentionally jumping far gaps because when he was younger he tried jumping from one building to another but miscalculated how far the jump actually was and ended up falling quite far before hitting the ground and spraining his arm along with covering himself with bruises.

He of course knows that this isn't real and there's probably no real danger or injuries that can come out of this but the fear was always there.

He stands back and waits for Dream the que them into the map. Watching as dream makes a privet lobby then adds George to the list people who can join, he pushes enter and both boys are transported to the map. George looks around in awe of how everything looks, so clean and new but also blindingly white wich reminded him of a hospital. "wow" he whispers tilting his head up and seeing just how far it goes, unexpectedly it looks like it just continues forever probably for the people who just want some easy practice to pass time.

A laugh sounds from behind him and he quickly turns to look at the source, he forgot that dream was there for a moment but hearing his laugh fill the open space brought a pink tint to the tips of ears. Dream stops laughing and looks at George "that's what I said my first time too"

"Oh really? Who showed you here" dream smile fell a little and his eyes became blurry with a far off look, almost as if he was remembering something "dream" George waved his hand in-front of his face gaining his attention "oh sorry, um I ... don't really remember... all that much. My head is a little fuzzy sometimes you know?"

George was very confused but understood that maybe dream just had a bad memory. So moving on he decided to change the subject by starting the parkour. He climbed up and began to move jumping and climbing, going around increasing his hight little by little because he was moving so cautiously. The squeaking of shoes and a hurried "wait up" was said before Dream came flying through all the obstacles even passing George making him lose balance for a moment "hey!"

"Oops sorry Georgie!" He said as he kept a fast pace moving through the course with such speed and balance that George was both a little jealous and mesmerized as his face became pink form the nickname he was just called.

A few hours later George was exhausted from all the activity, even with an increased physical tolerance while Dream just never seemed to stop. "Oh come on George your tired already!"

"Yes dream! I am!" George panted while laying on the platform he stoped at, "how the hell do we get down anyway!" He yelled up to dream who was a good distance away. Dream laughed with a sort of sinister knowing before yelling "We jump!" Then he ran right off the edge and plummeted to the floor, George shot up and looked over to make sure dream was ok. "Dream! Are you crazy!" A wheeze echoed and Dream yelled up to George "everyone's a little crazy George! Now jump!"

He stood and took a few steps back 'oh god this is a bad idea' he took a deep breath then ran. The wind whipped past his face as he feels a loud laugh fall from him mouth, the feeling was exhilarating, like he was flying, he loved it. The ground then came into view and George realized he had no way to break his fall, he was going to hit the ground head on. Holding his arms in-front of his face he prepared himself for the impact that never came, he opened his eyes and realized that the floor was bouncy like a trampoline. He let out an airy laugh and looked at dream who was wheezing his famous wheeze "dream this is so cool!"

"I know George!" Dream then jumped in time with George and they bounced each other high up then falling to the ground, laughing till there faces and chests hurt, finally calming down when they could no longer breath.

Laying on the floor catching there breath Dream spoke "I have a good idea for where we can go next" sitting up he looked over at George "it's a cool place not far from here" also sitting up George turned to dream "alright" he said "show me"

A large smile grew on dreams face as he got up and held a hand out for George to take. Grabbing it George was pulled up and Dream made them exit the map, then pulled George out of the lobby. They raced down the open space while Dream looked for where they were going "Dream you better not get us lost again" Dream rolled his eyes playfully "don't worry I won't"

After a minute or two they arrived at a set of glass doors with a man in front, as Dream was about to just walk through the door the man stopped him "excuse me but I need both of your player numbers, there been some strange activity and we need to keep track of who goes in certain places"  George had no problem and said his number 404 but Dream panicked because he knew the "strange activity" was likely him escaping that place. The man looked at Dream for his number and Dream stutters while choosing a random one and hoping he was clear "it's uh-70" the man nodded and let them both in.

Dream let out a breath of relief as his shoulders relaxed . They walked in and were met with a big dance floor and flashing light, they were basically in a club like dancing game, a bar with drinks sat along one of the walks while the floor was lit up with colourful squares that flashed all kind of colours.

Dream grabbed George's hand and pulled him to the dance floor, laughing and joking they danced around for a long time, eventually they got a little tired and went to find a table to sit at. Dream excused himself to grab them both drinks at the bar, walking over and ordering two cranberry sodas. While he waited he overheard the bartenders talking in hushed voices  "did you hear some glitch escaped containment, they really need to do a better job" the other nodded in agreement "ya I say they should exterminate them as soon at there found"

The drinks were placed in-front of him on the counter, he smiled and picked them up walking away quickly, there looking for him but thankfully not many people should know what a glitch looks like, to everyone it's just some virus not a player. As he was walking the drink his hand started to flicker in and out of existence, Dream panicked more because he was starting to effect the things around him. He noticed something in the corner of his eye back at the parkour map but ignored it because he was having so much fun with George but if this starts happening then people will suspect him.

He arrived at the table and quickly put down the drinks one flickering a final time before it stoped, that meant that dream most likely had to come in contact with things to contaminate them.

He and George sat and talked for a little longer until dream noticed other strange things start to happen, a floor tile flickering strangely, some drinks mysteriously falling over and breaking, he was starting to become nervous because surely someone was bound to notice soon. He turned to George "do you wanna go somewhere quieter"

Pausing his sentence George looked Dream in the eyes before slowly nodding "sure" he smiled sweetly.

HIIIII, IM BEING CONSISTENT ISNT THAT GREAT!

anyway how are you all ? I got colourful powder thrown at me today, it was interesting.

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night :]