4

The two left the club like game and George had to once again blindly follow the blond. They walked for a few minutes and in that time George thought about what was going on in the real world like how many days had passed since he joined. As it turns out there was really no way to tell because you never get tired, obviously after running around you need a second to catch your breath but there isn't the feeling of needing to close your eyes and actually sleep.

George actually was enjoying himself here and he thinks that dream has made it all the better. He turned to look at dream as they walked to there new destination, he thought dream was quite attractive with his fluffy dirty blond hair, bright green eyes and the abundance of freckles coating his face. Dream was rambling on about something and George looked down to his lips watching as pretty pink moved with each word spoken revealing a voice as smooth and golden as honey.

A hand was waved in-front of his face breaking the trance he was in, shaking his head lightly he tuned back in to the world around. "George were you even listening to me?" Looking away with a reddening face he crossed his arms and said "of course I was" dream chuckled effectively making George's face feel hotter then it already was "alright then, what was I just saying" George lightly panicked because he was in fact not listening to a word dream said, taking a wild guess he said "you were...telling me...where we're going now?" It sounded more like a question and lacked all confidence.

Dream narrowed his eyes at George and hummed "and where exactly are we going George" he said putting his face closer to George's. They had stopped walking by now and we're in some sort of standoff. George was for a reason unbeknownst to him getting very nervous with the close proximity. He looked down and took a quick glance at dreams lips then swiftly looking back to his eyes, hoping the taller boy didn't notice. Dream smirked and looking down to George's lips making it very obvious to the shorter, after a few seconds he finally looked back up to George's eyes both boys being a little flushed as Dream cleared his throat and stepped away.

Dream looked up at the sign above the entrance and told George they were at the game. Looking up he noticed it was a racing game and with pinched eyebrows he said "I thought we were going somewhere quieter not louder" looking over his shoulder Dream smiled "oh George, just because it's a racing game doesn't mean we have to race" now he was even more confused "isn't racing the point of a racing game" dream shook his head and grabbed George by the wrist "not exactly now c'mon"

They walked in and George was in awe of the view, a large city stood before him and the sun was beginning to set lighting everything up with a beautiful array of yellow, orange and a tiny bit of blue. Dream continued to pull him along as they walked through the city, avoiding the actual track and the races currently happening.

They made it to the middle of the city and Dream started to climb up the fire escape of one of the taller building. George swiftly followed and after a few minutes of climbing they made it to the top. The view was even better from up here and George couldn't help but let out a breathy wow at the stunning view. He herd a chuckle and looked to see Dream sat on the ledge with his feet hanging over the building, walking over George sat down beside him and thought about how beautiful things that are not even real could be.

Dream and George sat talking for a long time as the sun finally left and stars began to fill the sky above. George loved the stars but never got to see them much because of all the light pollution back home. Both boys took to laying down after the sun fully set, stargazing together while laughing and talking about nothing in particular.

After a while things got quiet, not the awkward quiet that makes you want to fill the silence but the comfortable quiet where you can just sit in the other's presence. The silence was broken by dreams quiet voice "George" he said slightly unsure of himself "ya" George turned his head to look at dreams face and found that dream was already looking at him. Dream sat up causing George to do the same as they now face each other.

Dream reached over and rested his hand on George's cheek, gently swiping his thumb in a calming motion causing George to lean into the warmth and temporarily shut his eyes. Once doe eyes met chartreuse the world seemed to freeze around them. Dreams face drew closer until there was only a breath of space between there lips "George, tell me to stop" he whispered, George could feel his warm breath on his face and leaned in a tiny bit more brushing there lips together "Dream,....don't stop" and with that dream closed the small gap locking there lips together.

They moved in sink taking each other in with greed. George's hands moved, brushing against dreams shoulders and moving to tangle in dirty blond hair, lightly tugging and grabbing causing Dream to suppress a groan. Dreams free hand moved to rest on George's waste, moving under his shirt and causing a shiver to run down his spine at the contact, the hand that was on his face moved back to push there faces even closer together, wanting to be as close together as they possibly can.

Pulling away for air both gasped while looking into each other's eyes, there pupils blown wide. Bitting his lip George opened the menu on his wrist before hurriedly speaking "I have to go" dream reached out for him "George wait" but he already pushed the exit button and faded away leaving Dream to grab at nothing. "Fuck" dream ran his hand through this hair in stress. Did he just fuck everything up.

DREAMS FACE REVEALING TODAY IM SO EXITED!!!

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night