5

George ripped the headset off with urgency and his breathing in short pants. He took a moment to calm down then put his hands over his face.  "What have I done " he groaned out  then moved his hands to tug at his hair in stress.

"I kissed him. I can't believe I fucking kissed him" he started pacing around and fumbling to take off the rest of the vr equipment. Finally undoing everything he opened the door and stepped into the sunlight feeling the warmth on his flushed face.

It's not like George didn't enjoy the kiss, it was the exact opposite actually, see that was his first kiss ever and while he thought it went quite well he had nothing to compare it to. Once it was over he quickly started to overthink that maybe dream didn't like it or he actually did want George to say stop or maybe-

He shook his head again before he started to spiral and possibly have a panic attack then began to climb down from his little hideout.

Once he reached the bottom he had the perfect idea, he would go and talk to his best friend Karl. Karl could always help George when he got to in his head about things and he would probably help the overthinking stop. So George set off to Karl's house.

It didn't take to long to get there, George and Karl have lived quite close to each other basically all their lives meaning there closer then most people, sometimes they even call themselves brothers.

George arrived at the rusted red door and raised his fist, knocking six times in there little pattern, knock, short pause, three knocks, pause, two knocks. They made it up when they were younger as a way to tell each other they were there without making to much noise and yelling.

Karl answers the door with his usual giddy smile after a few seconds and George was swiftly yanked through the doorway then dragged to Karl's room. Karl didn't have a little hideout like George did so they always stayed in his room. It was a cozy little room with the walls painted a purplish shade and many old posters for cartoons that they found while wandering around on adventures.

George flopped on to Karl's bed and let out a big sigh. Karl flopped on top of him and giggled "what's wrong Gogy" he rolled of so he was laying beside George. In one big breath George blurted out "karlIhadmyfirstkissbutIdontknowifhelikedit"  Karl sat up and looked over at George "whoa whoa calm down, deep breath and say it again" taking a deep calming breath George repeated his sentence "I had my first kiss but I don't know if he liked it, what if it was tarable and he hated it, what if-" Karl put his hand on George's shoulder "you had your first kiss, Gogy that's awesome!" Kar gave George's suffocating hug.

"Karl did you not here the part where he probably hated it" George said while patting Karl's back as a sign to let go. "Oh come on your just overthinking it, tell me how it happened and don't leave anything out"  so he did, George explained everything from the very beginning about how Dream ran into him all the way to just a short while ago when they kissed and Karl listened with growing interest after every word, seeming to hang off the edge of his seat the entire time.

Once George was done explaining everything he took a breath and looked to Karl for and opinion or answer of some kind. "Honestly George it sounds like you need to go back and talk to him, I mean was there actually any proof that he didn't like it and wasn't he the one who leaned in first?"

"Well no, and yes"

"See so go and talk to him you nimrod" he sighed and nodded his head "ya ok, thanks Karl" he gave Karl a hug. "I'm gonna go talk to him now" Karl laughed "you better, poor guys probably shitting himself" George giggled and ran out the door. He was going to talk to Dream.

Dnf has been dnfing so hard this weekend and I love it.

Am I learning to crochet for the purpose of making me and my friend the cat beanies, yes, yes I am

Eat, drink, sleep
Have an awesome day/night :]